Do you like faucets?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
really not much as the payouts are very minimal and if you really want to make a decent amount of money a day you shouldn't waste your time there, unless you can access well paying surveys.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Basically I love faucet sites, which introduced me to Bitcoin in 2012, but have now abandoned them because they only provide very small rewards.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I still have to like faucets, since I can't find any site that could bring a good and nice income. Until such time I found it, maybe that will be the time I might leave faucets.
They are low paying and takes so much time even for smaller earnings.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Yes I like faucets but I need to control the time I spend on them because I feel I'm spending too much time on them but earnings cannot be big from them.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I like faucets but I need to control the time I spend on them because I feel I'm spending too much time on them but earnings cannot be big from them.
Post automatically merged:

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
I detest faucets for their low paying. Most sites that pay as a result of claiming faucets at interval is time wasting. One should find better things to do.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
You are correct, I still need it even it takes much time and gives small earnings.
It is good as you like faucets. They are automatic earnings. However, the time you will spend claiming faucets at interval, you could earn more than that in forums posting.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
The amount of money being paid on faucets platforms is very infinitesimal. I have participated before but I've not really made something reasonable.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.405
I love faucet sites. They helped me boost my investments. When I started on cryptocurrency I didn't have any money to invest so I spent 3 years on faucet sites and I ended up managing to invest on binance. But chunk of my investment came from BMF.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I love faucet sites. They helped me boost my investments. When I started on cryptocurrency I didn't have any money to invest so I spent 3 years on faucet sites and I ended up managing to invest on binance. But chunk of my investment came from BMF.
Was it worthwhile working on faucets because I used to see it as a wsste of time

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.800
It is good as you like faucets. They are automatic earnings. However, the time you will spend claiming faucets at interval, you could earn more than that in forums posting.
That's true, I just need to convince myself to put more time on forum ;).

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
The amount of money being paid on faucets platforms is very infinitesimal. I have participated before but I've not really made something reasonable.
You can hardly made anything tangible from faucets claiming. Especially now that the value of cryptos are falling.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I don't like faucets because it is really difficult to make money, you cannot even make 10 cents on faucets even when you are claiming all day long.

Back