Do you like faucets?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can hardly made anything tangible from faucets claiming. Especially now that the value of cryptos are falling.
This Year To Date Chart of BitCoin I took this morning has a funny way of showing how the value is falling.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like faucets because it is really difficult to make money, you cannot even make 10 cents on faucets even when you are claiming all day long.
That's funny, because I joined CryptoWin May 3, 2022 and started buying Active Shares with my 10 cent per day earnings and now I own 893,000 Satoshi worth valued at $204 USD that pay me Profit Share of over 6,000 Satoshi per day without clicking a thing.

Attachments

• bitcoin-chart-ytd.jpg
    bitcoin-chart-ytd.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here I have totally skipped money making from here. it is a total waste of time for me.
Like any other method, you need to extend yourself to learn how to maximize your earning power and for me that is sure not making Forum posts for a penny when I can make $1.25 a click on my faucet site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Like any other method, you need to extend yourself to learn how to maximize your earning power and for me that is sure not making Forum posts for a penny when I can make $1.25 a click on my faucet site.
A dollar plus on your faucet site. is it yours? them write about it here so we can all earn from it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A dollar plus on your faucet site. is it yours? them write about it here so we can all earn from it.
I have been writing about it for 6 months and posting proof about every week, but all I can conclude is nobody here believes me. No big deal, I will keep making more each day and telling about it and leave the rest to all of you who like getting paid a penny for posting on Forums.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets is waste of time and energy. Faucets is the worst form of online engagements. Faucets is the first online engagement I started but it nearly discourage me from online business.

I have been writing about it for 6 months and posting proof about every week, but all I can conclude is nobody here believes me. No big deal, I will keep making more each day and telling about it and leave the rest to all of you who like getting paid a penny for posting on Forums.
I think I should invest in the faucet.

I will go through your posts and signature to learn more about invest in cryptocurrency sites.

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets is waste of time and energy. Faucets is the worst form of online engagements. Faucets is the first online engagement I started but it nearly discourage me from online business.

I think I should invest in the faucet.

I will go through your posts and signature to learn more about invest in cryptocurrency sites.
Let me know if you need any help. It's pretty simple if you just keep your eyes open and have patience.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I don't even like Yh them
They only pay little amount of money
It can be very tiring
The faucet site has changed a lot, unlike before, which gives much bigger Bitcoin satoshis, because the faucet was originally to introduce Bitcoin to many people but now the purpose of the faucet site is to make money, with lots of annoying ads.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, even if the value of cryptocurrencies was a high you can hardly make something tangible from them. It has been long I bothered about faucets.
That's OK, I took your place. I visit mine multiple times every day and love every Satoshi it puts to work making more for me.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good, it is always very important to do what you enjoy doing. What works for one person may not actually work for another.
What I enjoy doing is making money and CryptoWin works for anyone that tries it long enough to earn a few Active Shares that work even when you don't. Once you reach that point, there is no way for it not to work, since it does it while you sleep or eat ice cream or anything else you can do that works to make you happy. I don't particularly enjoy the process of repeating something so brain-dead simple every day, but I can endure less than a minute of painless torture to pocket 600 Satoshi to add to hundreds of thousands I have accumulated in the last eight months that just keeps on paying more every day.

Back