Do you Like Micro task websites?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was not bad at these websites but somehow I lost interest so these days I am not active on even such websites but I keep hearing from some of my like-minded friends that they are making $3 a day and there are more tasks so they can even make more but somehow I am unable to adapt and start with these again.

Do you Like Micro task websites?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I wouldnt say I like them but I don't mind doing them at all. The end goal is earnig so micro or not the job has to be done to earn
These pay well and earlier I was getting paid from these websites but I lost interest on them so I left working on these websites and instead starting looking more at forums

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember joining remotask or remote task. But did not continue working on small task. I joined Spare5 and earned weekly $1 and up but unfortunately, the site is not paying anymore.
Wow. Remostasks is another one. That one I struggled to make money in it. I would make a dollar after 2 weeks of working on the site. Was too slow for me

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The task are ok but why I don't like it is because when we calculate the time to do the task and time it take us to earn on other methods, we will see that it is waste of time

Wow. Remostasks is another one. That one I struggled to make money in it. I would make a dollar after 2 weeks of working on the site. Was too slow for me
It was slow for Spare5 but not a bad thing earning weekly.
I hope we can find other sites where we can earn from posting like RIF.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
At times i do not like the fact that some of the tasks can be a little cumbersome to perform but i am always performing some tasks or working on microtasks .The other thing is that from the tasks advertised you will always find some strategies that you can apply so that you are able to impolement that in your own business as well.

Back