Do You Like websites that Have Daily Login Bonus?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Very true, like on referral index forum, the daily bonus you get per month is around two dollars or there about if you actually calculate everything per month. That's actually something.
It's also allows users to show up each day. Some people log in day just to earn that log in bonus.

I do wonder though if it's not hard on the forum owners, to pay so much each month.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
I really like the websites that have a daily login bonus as they boost the earnings. In normal circumstances most faucets claiming websites have something like this to attract more activity on their sites.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do like websites that have daily login bonus, it is a very simple way to earn. I also like sites that always have a way to earn something everyday, like daily polls, promo codes or ptc ads, it is easy, the site gets some traffic and the money adds up.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really like the websites that have a daily login bonus as they boost the earnings. In normal circumstances most faucets claiming websites have something like this to attract more activity on their sites.
Yeah that's right. also you can find some ptp forums with daily login bonus too. RIF and Beer Money Forum. RIF is much better because they give you $0.05 every day.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i love websites that give their members daily sign in bonus. It motivates the users to always come back the next day. The bonus may be small but it's not bad when accumulated over a long time.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i love websites that give their members daily sign in bonus. It motivates the users to always come back the next day. The bonus may be small but it's not bad when accumulated over a long time.
It's even better if you have a way to turn that small bonus into a significant income, like Jack did when he planted that bean and climbed the beanstalk that resulted. If you just take the nickle and roll over to go back to sleep, then I don't like them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hives use to give bonus once you login daily. There are hundreds of sites that allow users to collect bonus from coming to the sites. But the the main issue is what is the value of the gift.
Yea for me I don't really care about daily logins sure it's great but it's so low that it's basically nothing for some people it's a great bonus if they use these platforms a lot

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea for me I don't really care about daily logins sure it's great but it's so low that it's basically nothing for some people it's a great bonus if they use these platforms a lot
That's why I like my Daily Revenue Share on CryptoWin where today I get 10,661 Satoshi and it gets higher each day.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest, in the first days when I joined here, I was planning to stop working here, but this daily reward bonus made me visit the forum every day for a short time until I got addicted to it.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest, in the first days when I joined here, I was planning to stop working here, but this daily reward bonus made me visit the forum every day for a short time until I got addicted to it.
The daily login reward points is part of it and if it is accumulated it could result in an amount that is worth it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
It is good that you can earn a few cents just for being active. However, there are not many sites that have this option. I think daily login bonus is good for the site as well to keep members active.

Back