Do you Prefer Face wash or Soap or some other thing to wash your face?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Our Face is the most important part of our body and that's why we need to take care of it as having an ugly face won't even strike you a good job forget about getting married or being friends with anyone and this is why we need to take special care and for that, we can wash our face with Soap or face wash or some herbal soap etc but I prefer soap only but I think I should use face wash.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am also using soap till now but I also think that I should buy some good face wash as for face these are recommended as they are mild and soap can be harsh for our face.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I always make use of soap and warm water when it comes to washing my face because my face is very delicate that I treat you to the lot of care.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Our Face is the most important part of our body and that's why we need to take care of it as having an ugly face won't even strike you a good job forget about getting married or being friends with anyone and this is why we need to take special care and for that, we can wash our face with Soap or face wash or some herbal soap etc but I prefer soap only but I think I should use face wash.

I wear makeup during the day and I must wash them off with a makeup remover because ordinary soap will strip off the natural moisture of skin.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
As man I don't prefer anything that can be used to wash my face. I never like any soap or anything to wash my face. I just like taking the normal bath and that its all.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.148
I have very sensitive skin. I need to use skin care products for sensitive skin and fragrance free. Right now, I am using Neutrogena's Extra Gentle Wash to wash my face.

Back