Do you prefer working under someone or being self employed?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I could work both under someone else or selfs. I have an active job owned by the national government and an offline business which I am enjoying the profit now.
It's very rare for people who can combine offline work and offline business. Because he is difficult to manage time unless he has employees. Usually most offline jobs and online business. Or online jobs and online business. Because online business has a fairly wide grace period. :D

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's very rare for people who can combine offline work and offline business. Because he is difficult to manage time unless he has employees. Usually most offline jobs and online business. Or online jobs and online business. Because online business has a fairly wide grace period. :D
It's manageable as long as there is an assistant. You just manage your time fair and square. You must always be in a relaxed mood to avoid rigorous stress that may hamper your good health.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's manageable as long as there is an assistant. You just manage your time fair and square. You must always be in a relaxed mood to avoid rigorous stress that may hamper your good health.
It is true that it is very important to maintain good mental health, work and business problems often stress a person so they get sick easily. So we have to be able to address everything well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is true that it is very important to maintain good mental health, work and business problems often stress a person so they get sick easily. So we have to be able to address everything well.
Exactly especially if you work with someone else. You are not allowed to get sick and be absent or else no more work the next day. It's good to have freedom working on your own, no boss to manipulate and dictate us left and right.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Exactly especially if you work with someone else. You are not allowed to get sick and be absent or else no more work the next day. It's good to have freedom working on your own, no boss to manipulate and dictate us left and right.
Yes, that's right, having your own business is the dream of many people. But not everyone can build their own business, with various factors, especially not having business skills and capital.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Agree capital alone is the hindrance,so others opt to work under the roof if someone else. It's better that way than suffer hunger that sucks like crazy. Well, it could be temporary.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Agree capital alone is the hindrance,so others opt to work under the roof if someone else. It's better that way than suffer hunger that sucks like crazy. Well, it could be temporary.
Yes, that's right, I agree with you. It's better to work for other people than to suffer from hunger, and beg from others. Because people sometimes rarely want to care to others.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
As long as legit work there is pay so no pride just swallow it or suffer the bad consequence of your pride. When hunger strikes, you cannot satisfy it by just drinking water. It's crucial.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As long as legit work there is pay so no pride just swallow it or suffer the bad consequence of your pride. When hunger strikes, you cannot satisfy it by just drinking water. It's crucial.
That's right, you don't need prestige to work. Whatever it is as long as it produces well. I even once offered a job opportunity at RIF to my friend, but he wasn't interested maybe because of the prestige with the small nominal fee. :D

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I prefer self-employment. Because I don't like working under pressure from the boss. I want to work whenever I want. So, I decided to sell online and be active in several paid forums.

This is one of the drawbacks working under someone. I have seen lots of people leaving their job because of work pressure. Recently 4 of my colleagues left the job as they could be able to bear the work pressure.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
This is one of the drawbacks working under someone. I have seen lots of people leaving their job because of work pressure. Recently 4 of my colleagues left the job as they could be able to bear the work pressure.
Indeed, to bear pressure at work is not easy, it is not uncommon for people to experience stress due to pressure at work. I have also experienced it, because the effects of stress have reduced my weight drastically.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Having a or owning a personal business will always be the best for anyone. You would work for youf own business ,the best thing is to build and maintain your business

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a or owning a personal business will always be the best for anyone. You would work for youf own business ,the best thing is to build and maintain your business
This is easier said thanb done. You don't just determine to establish your personal business just vfirvthev mere cause of making money and live your desire lifestyle.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Provided that the pay is high and there is job security in both scenarios, I would opt to work under some corporate entity as opposed to being self-employed. The reason for preferring to work under a corporation/company, as opposed to an individual, is that corporate entities have well-structured and albeit objective policies for dealing with members of staff.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In the business world today, you can either work under someone or startup your own business. Working under someone means you get paid by the end of the month. There is always an assurance that your salary would come by month end. You do not have to worry about taking decisions and how the decisions would affect the business. Owning your own business on the other hand, means there is every possiblity you can earn more than you would ever be paid every month but then again, you have more work and responsibilities to handle.
I would always choose to have my own business because it is always going to be better when it comes to becoming financially Independent more than how possible it is working for another person.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would always choose to have my own business because it is always going to be better when it comes to becoming financially Independent more than how possible it is working for another person.
Being financial independent v does not have vto be when you vare v working on your own. It depends on where you are working and the nature ofv your work. If you vare working on your businezz that is not profitable enough, how can you be financially independent?.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think for this one should make good calculations. Other self employed gigs could not bring in sufficient amount of income as employment will. In my country the self employment has been killed by the inflation.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I used to be an employee for many years in the past. The truth is that it is not easy for me to be an employee because it causes me a lot of stress. Now I have my own business and it is much better. I know that there are a lot of responsibilities when you run your own business but I prefer it. :)

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to be an employee for many years in the past. The truth is that it is not easy for me to be an employee because it causes me a lot of stress. Now I have my own business and it is much better. I know that there are a lot of responsibilities when you run your own business but I prefer it. :)
That's it , there are responsibilities to take when you own your business on your own but still it profits you than working for someone, I believe if each and every employee takes responsibility for task when at work, it will be more easier when they become an employer too

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Indeed, to bear pressure at work is not easy, it is not uncommon for people to experience stress due to pressure at work. I have also experienced it, because the effects of stress have reduced my weight drastically.

And if I talk about me, my stress level increased to a level that I suffered from diabetes and blood pressure. I always think that I won't take stress at work but I cannot do that, stress comes automatically.

Back