Do you prefer working under someone or being self employed?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
And if I talk about me, my stress level increased to a level that I suffered from diabetes and blood pressure. I always think that I won't take stress at work but I cannot do that, stress comes automatically.
If so, why are you still at work? It is not good if the pressure at work has a negative effect on health. It may be better for you to find another job.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's it , there are responsibilities to take when you own your business on your own but still it profits you than working for someone, I believe if each and every employee takes responsibility for task when at work, it will be more easier when they become an employer too
I agree with you that if you have your own business, you have a lot of responsibilities. Nevertheless, you can make more money and you can also have flexible working hours which is great.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's it , there are responsibilities to take when you own your business on your own but still it profits you than working for someone, I believe if each and every employee takes responsibility for task when at work, it will be more easier when they become an employer too
Self satisfaction isv the main reason why some wishes to have his own businesses. What is behind the establishment of personal businesses is more than what it can be imagined. Just ensure you have all the provisions readily available.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, that's right, I agree with you. It's better to work for other people than to suffer from hunger, and beg from others. Because people sometimes rarely want to care to others.

As long as you don't have a business of your own, you are definitely going to start from somewhere which is working for another person to be able to generate the capital needed to start your own business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As long as you don't have a business of your own, you are definitely going to start from somewhere which is working for another person to be able to generate the capital needed to start your own business.
I am also like that, I work for other people to raise capital and gain experience. After I felt I had enough capital, I left my job and built my own business. I can't work offline and run an offline business at the same time.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also like that, I work for other people to raise capital and gain experience. After I felt I had enough capital, I left my job and built my own business. I can't work offline and run an offline business at the same time.
One thing I wanted tq point out is that all of us can not be self employed. If we are all self employed, then how do we get workers that would work for us. How would the manufacturing companies continuing their production?.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
One thing I wanted tq point out is that all of us can not be self employed. If we are all self employed, then how do we get workers that would work for us. How would the manufacturing companies continuing their production?.
Of course what you say is the right thing. But unfortunately the unemployment rate in my country is quite high, so we are required to be creative and innovative in order to build our own business.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.000
if you know that you want to be financially independent and free then you should be self employed. Just have your business
But in that case it is much more bigger responsability on you. No vacations, no sick days. Every day you don't come at work, you don't earn any money. When you work for somebody, you get days off, sick days and salary is still coming.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.340
I personally love to be self employed. I have actually worked for someone and it was then that I realized that I have more fulfilment owning my own business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In the business world today, you can either work under someone or startup your own business. Working under someone means you get paid by the end of the month. There is always an assurance that your salary would come by month end. You do not have to worry about taking decisions and how the decisions would affect the business. Owning your own business on the other hand, means there is every possiblity you can earn more than you would ever be paid every month but then again, you have more work and responsibilities to handle.
In my entire life, I have never liked to work under anyone. I have always wanted to be my own boss and that is what I am doing right now

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.050
I prefer to work with my own pace. That is the reason why I abandon the idea of working offline. There is no regret for being a freelancer and work online for more than a decade.

Back