Do you promote your business on social media?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business owners use social media to promote their businesses because most people are using social media nowadays and they can easily see their advertisements.
Do you use social media to promote your business?
Yes, I promote my business through Facebook. It really works because I can reach many people through this social media platform.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now that I have my own business I strive hard to promote it through Facebook. It is so effective. I gained additional customers of my milk tea business in the mall.
You can look for Facebook groups in your area and join. When you promote your offline business on Facebook, it is very effective. A lot of people do it in this part of the world.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can look for Facebook groups in your area and join. When you promote your offline business on Facebook, it is very effective. A lot of people do it in this part of the world.
This is a great idea. We can always promote our offline business on Facebook in order to get customers. It really works.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a great idea. We can always promote our offline business on Facebook in order to get customers. It really works.
Yeah, of course using Facebook groups to promote your offline business works. I know someone who sells phone gadgets and he is one of the most popular people in our local Facebook group.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, of course using Facebook groups to promote your offline business works. I know someone who sells phone gadgets and he is one of the most popular people in our local Facebook group.
Yes, I understand. Selling phone gadgets is very profitable and especially in promoting your business using Facebook groups.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
I would like to promote my business on social media whenever I had done it I get good result from it. I started with rice business and I given its advertisement on the Facebook pages just after few hours I started getting orders from there and my business started going up.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
I promote my milk tea business in Facebook. I almost have 5000 friends. The result is positive, my Facebook friends buy my milk tea every time they shop in the mall. It yields good result.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, all you need is just the right audience and you will get a lot of patronage. Social media has become a blessing to so many people's businesses.
I absolutely agree with you. Advertising your business through social media platforms is so effective. You can reach a lot of people around the world. And the best part of it, advertising is completely free.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I absolutely agree with you. Advertising your business through social media platforms is so effective. You can reach a lot of people around the world. And the best part of it, advertising is completely free.
Yeah, with the use of some Facebook groups you can totally get maximum results advertising your products. That is why it is good to use social media.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can also try Facebook marketplace because that is where most people list their fairly used products. And they are usually people near you.
Yes, I know the Facebook marketplace. It is the best way to sell your items. Last year I helped my friend to sell her dad's car through it and I also sold some bags of mine. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I know the Facebook marketplace. It is the best way to sell your items. Last year I helped my friend to sell her dad's car through it and I also sold some bags of mine. :)
Nice, it is actually a very good place in which you can sell a most everything. I was wowed when Facebook brought it out newly.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, the good thing about Facebook is that you can promote almost everything whether it is digital or physical product. That is what makes social media unique.
Yes, you can promote almost everything through Facebook. I have never sold digital products so far only physical products. What about you? Have you ever sold any digital products through Facebook?

Back