Do you sell your old mobiles, computers

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Do you sell your old mobiles, computers , if they are not working to make some money, or do you store them in your house? What is the best way to sell old computers, mobiles?

Deyiang1

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you sell your old mobiles, computers , if they are not working to make some money, or do you store them in your house? What is the best way to sell old computers, mobiles?
Though method of selling old computer may be differs base on countries.like my own case if I want to sell my old computer I will just take to the computer village in my area there are people that normally buy such gadget. Though I have seen people advertising it online that they do buy old computers but I not try them before. It is always good to sell old one and buy new PC or laptop if need be.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like to format and erase all the data on the smartphone or computer or laptop and then sell and I sold one mobile around 6 months ago for half of its original price

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i make use of the shops that buy used phones and laptops. I may not get much but its a top up to the amount i have at the current moment to buy a new phone or laptop. So when ever i want a new phone or laptop i sell. I make it a point to avoid selling to people. Sometimes you sell to people and they bother you with faults they find and they start complaining.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.130
I throw it since I use it until it is no useful. Only in one case I left my old phone, even could work some time more, since I got very good offer for new one. At end old phone took my brother and still use it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.570
Raw Dex
$0.005
I don't sell my old phones or computer but I keep them at home. I have four smartphones which are old now. Two of my old phones are being used by my kids and two them are kept in the cupboard.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I sell them. Keeping things that are not working leads to the accumulation of clutter. You also don't see the need to buy new things if old ones are still with you.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe selling old electronics is a good way to first of all clean up old stuff and then obviously make money as well, which you could use in purchasing new electronics or using it elsewhere.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
As time is going by,new technologies are emerging.So we need to know if the old gadget can still be used by someone.If there are parts you need to replace with new ones and if they are available.

Mostly such stores that are interested in old gadget are just emerging and not in all countries that are selling refurbished products is a good business.

So that I sell when they still are looking good and not entirely worn out on half a price or even lesser depending on the product quality.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.570
Raw Dex
$0.005
As time is going by,new technologies are emerging.So we need to know if the old gadget can still be used by someone.If there are parts you need to replace with new ones and if they are available.

Mostly such stores that are interested in old gadget are just emerging and not in all countries that are selling refurbished products is a good business.

So that I sell when they still are looking good and not entirely worn out on half a price or even lesser depending on the product quality.
That's true. It's not easy to get the spare parts of old phones as they get obsolete.

Back