Do you spend time still searching a new website to earn?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
I am looking for new ways to make money online because the number of assignments I've been receiving from my client has decreased since the start of the novel coronavirus pandemic.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
I had divided my time in two section one I spend in PTP sites after then I spend at least 1 hour for searching some new sites by means of which I get more money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still have not verified, yet @arunima I have to make 8 other threads, but you know It takes time to write it in a serious way LOL if you know what I mean
Writing eight posts more to get verified and start earning wouldn't need much time. There are many topics and categories there on Forum Coon. Each one of us would find something of our interest there. You can just stay focused and sit for one session and finish it. Take your time. Do it when you feel like it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know @arunima sometimes, we just can not do it, right? even I spend more time here, posting more than 50 posts a day and I enjoy it, maybe you are right, I just need time to do it, the right time
Yes, it does happen. Sometimes we don't have the time and sometimes we don't have the mood or feeling of urgency to do it. You must be spending a good amount of time here to make those fifty posts here. It must be an hour and half or more time needed to do that. Enjoy your time here.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
sometimes I get $1 a day here Arunima, I want to spend my time doing this post to paid sites daily, I spend more than 5 hours a day, its not full 5 hours I do it while doing anything else at my shop, but again I try to spend more here and I still do mylot daily @arunima

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've actually found a lot of websites that pays so I'm not looking for a new website at the moment. I am more concentrated on building a passive income source online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I think it depends on the individual. Some people may spend a lot of time looking for new websites to earn money, while others may not. It also depends on the type of earning opportunities you are looking for. If you are looking for a reliable source of income, it may be best to research and weigh your options before committing to a website. On the other hand, if you are looking for a quick way to make some extra cash, you may be more inclined to try out a new website with no research or prior knowledge.
I no longer do that. I only get referred by people who have been paid on a website. That is what I do now

Back