Do you spend time still searching a new website to earn?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
sometimes I get $1 a day here Arunima, I want to spend my time doing this post to paid sites daily, I spend more than 5 hours a day, its not full 5 hours I do it while doing anything else at my shop, but again I try to spend more here and I still do mylot daily @arunima
It's great to know that. I would say that you are making the best use of your time. Earning one dollar here would be easier than earning the same amount on myLot. So, better to spend more time here. I also try to be regular on both RIF and myLot. I make few cents there on myLot and around 20_30 cents here

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
yes, I try to write daily on mylot too, so I can make interaction every day to earn more on mylot and of course spend most of the time here, on RIF @arunima
Today I was on myLot for a bit longer. I had a huge pile of notifications to clear. It took me some time. I couldn't get involved more in current discussions there. I was here for short time. Tomorrow I would be more on RIF and try to be on FC and BMF.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, I don't search, I feel I should work only on the site where I am registered at the moment. But I am still open if someone recommends a good site I join it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am in search of easy websites to earn online that pay well but I don't think there are any so we better concentrate on the ones that ae paying at present

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't search, I feel I should work only on the site where I am registered at the moment. But I am still open if someone recommends a good site I join it.
Bizdustry is a very good website in which you can consider to work on. I have been a member since 2021 on the website.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
how to do BMF? because I have an account there but still I do nothing @arunima how much thread that I have to make before earning there? please enlighten me, thank you
I don't remember correctly as to how many threads we need to make before we start earning there. I joined it at the same time when I joined myLot but couldn't be active there. I went totally missing there for few years. Now I have restarted visiting there, but I am not so active. Not very comfortable there and I am not able to contribute much. Moreover, the threshold is fifty dollars if you opt for PayPal. For crypto payment, it is low at 2 dollars.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
why everyone I asked about Beer Money Forum always said the same thing "not comfortable there", why @arunima , can you explain it? because not only you said that? thank you
The topics discussed there are mostly around business, finance, cryptos, investment etc. Not everyone might feel comfortable and knowledgeable around these topics. Moreover, we always get to hear about people being banned for not posting quality posts. So, that makes us hesitant to post anything unless we are pretty much sure about it. All this can be stressful.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
i always find the new site information all the time in different forums, especially to know if the site is legit or not, and i will join later when free

Back