Do you still mine Pi?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pi Network (Coin) has been trending the past several weeks after its price was said to be hundreds of dollars. However, Pi Core Team asked for the coin to be delisted because it didn't come from them, and there are groups of people who pushed for the listing. It's been years since Pi was launched, and everyone are still waiting for the mainnet of the legitimate Pi. The price is already down to $50 as of this posting.
Do you still mine Pi?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am still mining it but it is occassionally. Secondly, to do the KYC is very difficult and confusing. I will still continue to exercise patience with the app. I have over 670 pi now.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does your Pi network is linked to email or something like that? Then you have to reset password and that is all.
That one I forgot. I also deleted the Bee Network app.

I am still mining it but it is occassionally. Secondly, to do the KYC is very difficult and confusing. I will still continue to exercise patience with the app. I have over 670 pi now.
I'm still mining too. I agree that the KYC is difficult. Many users are complaining.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember there was a warning from Bee Network.
I haven't heard about the warning, but the last time I checked, the points accumulated will be withdrawn with USDT. That one, I didn't redownload it.

I stopped using it because I got tired of waiting for it to come out on the mainnet, I just uninstalled it.
That one is quite frustrating. That's the reason why I almost gave up on it.
I'm talking about the pi network, and I think not unless accessed by email or phone number, which I no longer remember.
Too bad. I still hope Pi Network will have its mainnet soon like Core Dao did recently.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I haven't heard about the warning, but the last time I checked, the points accumulated will be withdrawn with USDT. That one, I didn't redownload it.

That one is quite frustrating. That's the reason why I almost gave up on it.

Too bad. I still hope Pi Network will have its mainnet soon like Core Dao did recently.
It's just that it's been too long since they released their initial phase and always giving false hopes of the mainnet, it's normal for so many people to abandon it or think it's a scam.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember there was a warning from Bee Network.
What's the warning? I didn't receive a warning because I deleted it.
It's just that it's been too long since they released their initial phase and always giving false hopes of the mainnet, it's normal for so many people to abandon it or think it's a scam.
I agree with giving false hopes. I even stopped claiming, and just returned recently. A group of people pushed for the listing of Pi because of, probably, impatience that its mainnet is taking too long. In Vietnam, Pi Network is very popular.
I have stopped mining the Pi coin for a very long time but sometimes if I go through my phone and I see the app, I will just click to mine but I'm not so serious about it.
We all got tired of waiting, probably. Hehe

Back