Do you still mine Pi?

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have read that Bee Network is scam coin from one ressource but not remember what was the ressource. It is not a warning from the application but there is someone talking that it is a scam project.
I think it's indeed a scam. They don't have their own coin but it's like point base. You can withdraw with USDT but at a very low price. Glad that I deleted it.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.245
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am still mining the Pi coin for real because it has a lot of potentials based on the information that I heard and information at my disposal which is why I'm still doing it to accumulate more.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still mine the Pi Presently because I see some people that are buying the coin and I think that if I mine some, I can actually sell to them.
Yeah. Actually, someone is even asking me to sell my Pi coins to him. I haven't done the KYC yet so I'm unable to sell.

I am still mining the Pi coin for real because it has a lot of potentials based on the information that I heard and information at my disposal which is why I'm still doing it to accumulate more.
Yeah. It has potential. But I hope Pi Core Team will act fast for mainnet. It's been years already.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pi Network (Coin) has been trending the past several weeks after its price was said to be hundreds of dollars. However, Pi Core Team asked for the coin to be delisted because it didn't come from them, and there are groups of people who pushed for the listing. It's been years since Pi was launched, and everyone are still waiting for the mainnet of the legitimate Pi. The price is already down to $50 as of this posting.
Do you still mine Pi?
I used to mine pi, few months ago, but all of a sudden I just stopped because I was very discouraged, not until I heard that some exchange has listed it on their exchange platform, but I couldn't confirm the authenticity of that.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to mine pi, few months ago, but all of a sudden I just stopped because I was very discouraged, not until I heard that some exchange has listed it on their exchange platform, but I couldn't confirm the authenticity of that.
I was discouraged like you. I even stopped mining. Regarding the listing, it came from a group pushing for Pi but it didn't come from Pi Core team. I'm trying out other mining platforms though after the successful mainnet of Core DAO.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm still mining pi even though they've refused giving me kyc since years. I stopped mining last year which I regret because I would have gained more tokens by now.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
This is the first time I hear about the news regarding the PI. I therefore have no idea about how the website works. But I have heard many friends of mine that are making it.

Back