Do you still post on non paying forums?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Facebook is not a Forum. It is a social media platform. What the original post meant was community forums like quota, reddit and the rest. I understand that so many people even lack time to complete their quota on paid forums.
We can meet so many people on Facebook and we can even know so many forums through Facebook. It is a good platform.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
I post on a lot of non paying forums. There are multiple reasons why I continue to post on these forums and one of the main reasons is marketing. Another reason is to find work opportunities

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.723
I don't have a lot of free time because of work, so I don't post on non-paying forum websites. I'd rather spend it on forums that pay me to participate. Time is gold, and there is no time to waste.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
I have plans to use these websites to get more referrals but sadly most of my websites have stopped paying for referrals or the reward is too low

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was an active participant on redcafe. That forum is the biggest forum for Manchester united fans and supporters.

I also was very active on nairaland. But as of today, I am no longer active on any of those forums. That's because I spend my time nowadays posting on paid to post platforms.
I see, it sounds like you've changed your online activities to focus on paid to post platforms. It's important to keep in mind that not all paid to post platforms are legitimate, and some may be scams designed to take advantage of people who are looking to make money online.

If you're planning to participate in paid to post platforms, be sure to do your research and check the reputation of the platform before joining. Look for reviews and feedback from other users, and be cautious of platforms that promise unrealistic earnings or require you to pay money to join.

Additionally, it's always a good idea to diversify your online activities and not rely solely on one platform for income.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No I don't anymore because I can't find time plus I have plenty of forums to post on so I have no need to post on others too sometimes I post a few posts but that's it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No I don't anymore because I can't find time plus I have plenty of forums to post on so I have no need to post on others too sometimes I post a few posts but that's it
I still have enough time but there are no more forums that will pay us. Most of the forums that are out there have shut down. Some of them said that they will come back but we never can tell

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
That is very good for you as for me I don't have time for that the only forum which I do post on now which is non paying forum is bizdustey but I just try to maintain my 10 post there daily
I still find time to go to useful non paying forums and join in few discussions over there. I am not very active but I drop by just to maintain my profile on the forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
I planned something and that's why I was interested in knowing about different forums that could be non-paying but don't have any intentions at present to post on any of them

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
I have not been active in non paying forums lately, I guess I just lost interest in them and have no time. My time these days goes into paid to post forums which I do most of my free time. Though it wouldn't hurt to be active in a non paying forum whose niche I am interested in.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.000
The gains of posting on non paying forums are quite unique if you know what you are doing. I still post on non paying forums and it has helped me make some money too directly or indirectly.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
I spend about half an hour everyday on forums that are not paying. I get in there to get some vital information that can be helpful in my earning journey.
Some of these non paying forums have really vital information for earning both online and offline. Thay is why it wouldn't hurt to visit them once in a while.

Back