Do you still post on non paying forums?

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
What is the purpose of posting on none paying forum it's not wise to do just this so it's Better you post on paying forum to get your reward the only thing I do with none paying forum is to learn I can make few post during that process

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
I am not and I don't see any reason to post on a non paying forum unless I have some other reason to do that
you will gain nothing doing this the only thing is that if you want to explore and learn then you can just contribute few meaningful post to the forum but not taking it as real job

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
I only post on non paying forums when I get the time, but I prioritize paying forums because I need the money. When I post in non paying forums, it is on topics that I like and have a lot to share.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.228
There is no solid reason to post on non paying forum so I don't know if its a good idea to post unless you are doing someone a favor
Yes that is true except you go there for advertising and to socialize then I can make post there, since am buying data I can sacrifice all my time posting there

Back