Do you think crypto faucets are worth it?

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generally speaking, cryptocurrency faucets are not very profitable. The rewards from these tasks are usually very small, so it would take a long time to accumulate enough cryptocurrency to make a significant profit.
That being said though, some people may find cryptocurrency faucets to be a fun and easy way to learn about cryptocurrency and accumulate a small amount of it for free.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do not think they are worth because earnings are low and you cannot even expect to make 10 cents daily from these so you can calculate that it will be a loss

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
no I do not your earning are very low and it would take you a very long time to earn anything good it is important to make sure you get profit too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
no I do not your earning are very low and it would take you a very long time to earn anything good it is important to make sure you get profit too
It is not even something that someone who has a lot of people who are depending on him she would do because the money you will make there is little and even can be compared to nothing

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do not think they are worth as they take so much time and the end results is very low earnings so we need to look for well paying websites to earn more.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do not think they are worth as they take so much time and the end results is very low earnings so we need to look for well paying websites to earn more.
I will even prefer not to do anything at all done to work on faucet platforms because I have worked on a lot of them and the result is not something I would love to have again

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Listen People, nobody cares what you THINK. If you have documented evidence that some site is not paying that is one thing, but starting rumors based on what you THINK is B.S. I make enough from Faucets to supplement my Social Security income very nicely and don't appreciate you discouraging others who may also appreciate a few extra bucks, so please Shut Up and find another way to earn the pennies you make for posting that crap.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Listen People, nobody cares what you THINK. If you have documented evidence that some site is not paying that is one thing, but starting rumors based on what you THINK is B.S. I make enough from Faucets to supplement my Social Security income very nicely and don't appreciate you discouraging others who may also appreciate a few extra bucks, so please Shut Up and find another way to earn the pennies you make for posting that crap.
You are right about the fact that some sites you do not pay but it does not mean that all of them are not paying because I still know a lot of people who are making so much money from faucets

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not spending more time on these platforms now as there was a time in the past when I was over doing it and the end result is low earnings

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am not spending more time on these platforms now as there was a time in the past when I was over doing it and the end result is low earnings
We are not even supposed to be spending so much times on platforms like this but we should just make sure that we do them once in a while when ever we feel like so that we can still withdraw the little money to do something

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
After doing too much work in it, I realized that our time is more precious, we can buy any crypto through p2p .
You are right but we should not just think all of those faucets platforms are not paying overall because there are some of them that are doing very good but people may not like to share them with other people

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think they are worth but if you still like to earn from it then better not to spend more time on these as earnings can never be good
I am still putting the same effort into FreeBitco as I have for the last few years and have had no problems with withdrawing yet. I use a countdown timer to alert me in an hour while I am posting on my PTP Forums and spend a few seconds to add to my bonus and the interest is still posting every day.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
These questions are always repeated, yes, they can be useful and worth it if you use them as a form of investment with good risk management and only putting there the money you can afford to lose, if you use them only to click, PTCS and withdraw the money, they will never be.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do not think they are worth but if you still like to earn from it then better not to spend more time on these as earnings can never be good
A lot of people still like to work on those platforms because they can use the little cryptocurrency they are making from them to do something or maybe even a transaction fee so it is not wasted

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes I know some still prefer to earn from faucets and actually they also have offer walls and surveys so if you give some time on these then you can earn more too

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I assure you that Daily Compound Interest on a million Satoshi or more deposited is not chicken feed and requires only a few seconds to collect several times each day. It certainly beats letting that much Bitcoin HODL without being productive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I assure you that Daily Compound Interest on a million Satoshi or more deposited is not chicken feed and requires only a few seconds to collect several times each day. It certainly beats letting that much Bitcoin HODL without being productive.
This is why it is better to rather invest it on those platforms as we have said but we should make sure that we invest it in a faucet platform that is reliable but there are so many reliable faucet platforms.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why it is better to rather invest it on those platforms as we have said but we should make sure that we invest it in a faucet platform that is reliable but there are so many reliable faucet platforms.
There are not as many reliable platforms that let you earn the money to invest on their platform from them for free.

Back