Do you think crypto faucets are worth it?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There are not as many reliable platforms that let you earn the money to invest on their platform from them for free.
Then we should just stick to the few ones that are paying and we should make the best out of them. Well, another problem is that we never can tell when those legit sites may stop paying.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Then we should just stick to the few ones that are paying and we should make the best out of them. Well, another problem is that we never can tell when those legit sites may stop paying.
That's why I only use their money. However, you never can tell when legitimate brick and mortar banks are going to stop paying either (as evidenced around the world this year), so you try to cover your backside with insurance and pay attention to the news to move fast if it ever does. What I do with these Faucet Websites is even better, because I never use my own money. When CryptoWin had their big blowup a couple of months ago, a lot of members ran like a stuck hog screaming scam from the rooftops. I was able to sit back and think it through until I came up with a new plan for the free money I had left and now I am right back in the game instead of sitting on the sidelines trying to figure out who I can trust.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That's why I only use their money. However, you never can tell when legitimate brick and mortar banks are going to stop paying either (as evidenced around the world this year), so you try to cover your backside with insurance and pay attention to the news to move fast if it ever does. What I do with these Faucet Websites is even better, because I never use my own money. When CryptoWin had their big blowup a couple of months ago, a lot of members ran like a stuck hog screaming scam from the rooftops. I was able to sit back and think it through until I came up with a new plan for the free money I had left and now I am right back in the game instead of sitting on the sidelines trying to figure out who I can trust.
I'm glad that you were able to come up with the new plan and after a while, you will realize that you have gotten the money that you invested in the platform then you'll make more profit.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm glad that you were able to come up with the new plan and after a while, you will realize that you have gotten the money that you invested in the platform then you'll make more profit.
You missed the whole point of my post. I don't invest any money in these platforms, I just transfer the money I get free into places that pay me on deposits. I have not put a penny of my own money back into CryptoWin and I already own 300,000 Satoshi worth of Active Shares that pay me interest every day and the next day they pay me more interest on my deposit plus on the interest I added yesterday. Is that sinking in a little? Im started making profit my second day and them adding to it every day after that, all for free.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have lost interest in these and just following the routine by claiming once or twice on coinpayu faucet and on cointply once so my earnings are low from these

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have lost interest in these and just following the routine by claiming once or twice on coinpayu faucet and on cointply once so my earnings are low from these
I understand why you have lost interest if you only claim once or twice which would provide you with very low cashflow. If you use Faucets that offer better income potential it could very possibly change your outlook.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
no they are not to be honest because if they were people would had been working on them there are many people that just want to make money but they only are rewarded with viruses on daily basis indeed .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do not think it is worth and if you are only doing faucets like 10-15 faucets or more in a day then it would be a bad idea and your earnings will be so low

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This sounds like the old farmer that stands looking at his tiny front yard full of weeds and says farming is a waste of time because the pay is too low. Nothing grows by itself. If you visit this Forum and post once a day with your disgust about it paying too low when your RIF Cash is still showing $0.240 for weeks at a time, who do you blame?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I do not think it is worth and if you are only doing faucets like 10-15 faucets or more in a day then it would be a bad idea and your earnings will be so low
Well, I think that if you work with these amounts of faucets, I think you'll end up crazy, if you don't invest in them, do surveys or others, it's silly to use so many at the same time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I do not think they are worth but if you can claim from different faucets while working on your other websites then it would be best as you are not earning from faucets alone

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think they are worth but if you can claim from different faucets while working on your other websites then it would be best as you are not earning from faucets alone
Exactly, and open two browsers with one to visit other earning sites and forums and the other to claim faucets with a countdown timer to maximize the number of visits you make.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I have known the Bitcoin faucet site since 2012, at that time the rewards were very large, thousands of satoshis per claim, in early 2014 I joined the Freebitco.in faucet site and until now I am still active, even though currently the rewards I receive are very small, I am still surviving on two faucet sites namely Freebitcoin and abtctop and I just to fill my free time and just have fun. But anyway I am grateful to the faucet site that introduced me to Bitcoin.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It mainly depends on you as an individual though. There are so many people who find faucet sites not worth it due to the fact that the pay is usually small. But it's still a great way to earn free crypto currency.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not at all you can earn crypto via trading there are options that are loss free and can make you atleast 5% profits per month faucets have ads embed that can be pretty harmful for your privacy and devices actually .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have to agree that the earnings from crypto faucets are generally quite low. Most pay out only tiny fractions of a cent for each task completed. While it's fun to learn about new projects and build my networks, when I look at the time invested each day, I don't think the returns truly justify the effort.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had try several crypto faucets but sadly most of them are low paying, it takes a lot of time for me to accumulate a greater earnings that is why as of now it is not one of my priority and just treat it as my past time.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have never used faucets myself but from what I have heard from others, faucets tend to be really slow when it comes to earning and not something you should rely on to make an income.

I may try faucets at some point to see how it goes but will never rely on them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have never used faucets myself but from what I have heard from others, faucets tend to be really slow when it comes to earning and not something you should rely on to make an income.

I may try faucets at some point to see how it goes but will never rely on them.
That's the main feature of faucet sites. The pay are always very small and in most cases it takes time to be able to reach any reasonable amount, but its still a cool way to earn free crypto.

Back