Do you think faucets are worth it?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The simple truth is that you cannot be able to make any reasonable amount of money from faucets platforms online. They are mostly for people who do not have any skill.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i get 161 satoshi everyday, because i buy shares in Crytowin, i have 23 share, we get 0.7 % daily, beside that i also c;laim the faucets so, i collcet 250 satoshi everyday, its not that bad, though

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The problem about faucets is low earnings so if you are good at surveys and offers then join GPT websites that have all so you can earn big from them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem about faucets is low earnings so if you are good at surveys and offers then join GPT websites that have all so you can earn big from them.
Yeah, it is also the major reason that I do not like to work on such kind of platforms because what you will make at the end of the day is very infinitesimal.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yeah, it is also the major reason that I do not like to work on such kind of platforms because what you will make at the end of the day is very infinitesimal.
Unless you use many at once or invest within the platform because there are faucets that have their own token or staking programs, it is difficult to earn something substantial from them, if you take advantage of the last said you can earn something more decent.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
Some people those who upload videos on YouTube are just concerned with their views they basically don't care about you and me, I joined many sites after seeing videos then after somewhat killing my time I found it out as this way of earning is wastage of time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
At present I'm sticking with the faucets although slowly I'm losing interest in the faucets because of super low earnings but I'm still sticking with it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unless you use many at once or invest within the platform because there are faucets that have their own token or staking programs, it is difficult to earn something substantial from them, if you take advantage of the last said you can earn something more decent.
I think some of them have option for VIP upgrade for higher pay. But I am afraid of investing on such kind of platforms because of scam

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think some of them have option for VIP upgrade for higher pay. But I am afraid of investing on such kind of platforms because of scam
I do not have any VIP membership really, I have invested in FreeBitco.in and Autofaucet Dutchycorps in case you are interested I have been investing there for more than 1.5 years and for now without problems with profits obtained to spare to cover my investment

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
as newbie myself, i only do faucet on cryptowin.io and so far i enjoy doing it because i dont have any problem with waiting, while waiting for another 15 minutes to claim i do several PTP sites, so, nothing to lose, i dont use my own money though LOL

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have any VIP membership really, I have invested in FreeBitco.in and Autofaucet Dutchycorps in case you are interested I have been investing there for more than 1.5 years and for now without problems with profits obtained to spare to cover my investment
I have been a member of freebitco for more than four years now but I have not been active for some years. It was one of the first faucets platforms o registered on. If they are trusted then investing your money is good.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
Lets do all of them all at once @Ginger as long as we have time for that, why not? Earning extra money always out main goals, though, right? Because i do
The reward must compensate the effort given otherwise it could be considered as extra income like faucets and staff like that and not as main reward income this is my point of view regarding them.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I have been a member of freebitco for more than four years now but I have not been active for some years. It was one of the first faucets platforms o registered on. If they are trusted then investing your money is good.
If you had been active there all that time and invested in their fun token I think you could have made good money there, I did and it was profitable to tell you the truth.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you had been active there all that time and invested in their fun token I think you could have made good money there, I did and it was profitable to tell you the truth.
I have not really been active because I lost interest completely. I remembered that I had account there last year December when they sent me an e-mail.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I have not really been active because I lost interest completely. I remembered that I had account there last year December when they sent me an e-mail.
Things that happen, for me is one of the few faucets that are worthwhile.
I feel I'm doing OK with this method where I'm not going all out on faucets as I know earnings are not good on faucets
As I said, the profits in the faucets can only be good if you invest money in them, but that of course brings added risks.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Things that happen, for me is one of the few faucets that are worthwhile.

As I said, the profits in the faucets can only be good if you invest money in them, but that of course brings added risks.
I actually saw some people who were withdrawing money through bitcoin those days but the money was really small. They also have option to gamble with your earned coins.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Ever since the emergence of cryptocurrency, faucets have come to be a so called opportunity for people to make money. They can earn coins from performing little tasks on websites.

I have done this in the past and I could conclude that it's not really worth the time, energy and resources expended. I could find better things to do.
Do you think faucets are worth it?
They may not pay much but they are a good way to get started with crypto and learn about different coins and platforms they also help you accumulate some crypto without investing any money.

Back