Do you think faucets are worth it?

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ever since the emergence of cryptocurrency, faucets have come to be a so called opportunity for people to make money. They can earn coins from performing little tasks on websites.

I have done this in the past and I could conclude that it's not really worth the time, energy and resources expended. I could find better things to do.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do collected it now, while doing 2 or 3 site, so i do this to try my luck here, i have i will get the good result, so far i enjoy doing it, because i dont see the money yet, i will come again to tell my experience, though

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.300
For now it isn't working for me as I have been busy with other sites for now but I will try to get some this weekend I know I will be a little free

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Ever since the emergence of cryptocurrency, faucets have come to be a so called opportunity for people to make money. They can earn coins from performing little tasks on websites.

I have done this in the past and I could conclude that it's not really worth the time, energy and resources expended. I could find better things to do.
I cannot say if it is worth it or not but I think it depends on the amount of time that you spend of the platform

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.300
Exactly, it is good to test them out first to know which will worth your time. it is not all the faucets that rewards low but you need to do your research to find out

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The more faucets I'm doing the more I'm enjoying these but the worst thing is my earnings are dipping. And that's why I need to quickly do something about it because I feel like I'm missing on dollars and running behind pennies

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I need to do something about it because even if I spend whole my day on these faucets and ptc my earnings are the lowest because I'm not doing any surveys or tasgat

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I tried faucets some time ago and I realized that they are not worth our time and effort since earnings are too low. I prefer working on paid-to-post sites.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I tried it and was able to accumulate some .60 cents but it took me hours in a day playing games, answering surveys, clicking ads. Payout is 10 dollars and I think it's hard for me to reach it.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets is a waste of time. In fact, it is worst than scam. When am a newbie in online hustling, I wasted my two months on faucets thinking am making easy money but when I converted what I earned into fiat, I was shocked. I later realized that I have been wasting my data.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To just claim Faucets I would agree it is super low pay, but if you take that super low capital and deposit it to earn daily compound interest it can grow into the millions pretty fast.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To just claim Faucets I would agree it is super low pay, but if you take that super low capital and deposit it to earn daily compound interest it can grow into the millions pretty fast.
Noted, Warren and if we have time to collect the faucet daily its okay too, right. I did that while working offline job and doing PTP sites

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
i do 3 sites and faucet all at once, and each faucet i earn around 100 satoshi each, and i still working at PTP site at the same time, its just you want to do it or not. right? LOL @Ginger
I am also confused if I should stick with these or move toward my favorite Ptp websites that have been working for me for months and still paying so I feel we should stick with 1-2 faucets and shouldn't over do these because we cannot make much from these

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also confused if I should stick with these or move toward my favorite Ptp websites that have been working for me for months and still paying so I feel we should stick with 1-2 faucets and shouldn't over do these because we cannot make much from these
I guess if you consider over a million Satoshi in 8 months as "Not Much", you would be right, but I have never come close to that with Pt.p and I have used some for many years. So why do I keep using them? Because they build relationships and share valuable information.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I guess if you consider over a million Satoshi in 8 months as "Not Much", you would be right, but I have never come close to that with Pt.p and I have used some for many years. So why do I keep using them? Because they build relationships and share valuable information.
I'll take the challenge and will try to not get paid from the faucet as long as I can and will concentrate on the faucet and will invest in revenue shares to see if I can make something from it. Are you also investing in freebitco?

Back