Do you think surveys are a waste of time?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working on paid surveys is just a waste of time? For me, yes, because I often fail halfway when taking surveys, expectations that are too high make me very disappointed, so I don't take paid surveys anymore.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Working on paid surveys is just a waste of time? For me, yes, because I often fail halfway when taking surveys, expectations that are too high make me very disappointed, so I don't take paid surveys anymore.
I dislike surveys so much that I have stopped looking at survey websites from a long time and I don't think they are worth

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are humans and we do feel bad when we are rejected and these surveys do reject us all the time
That is why most people don't try them when they are introduced to any of them I once stopped survey because survey are not always available in my country. But now there is a website that has survey for my country but the surveys are very small.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dislike surveys so much that I have stopped looking at survey websites from a long time and I don't think they are worth
I got a lot of incoming emails from survey sites, I ignored all of them, I'm lazy and can't be patient anymore on survey sites, it's better to actively write on this RIF forum site, the results are clear. Lol.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That is why most people don't try them when they are introduced to any of them I once stopped survey because survey are not always available in my country. But now there is a website that has survey for my country but the surveys are very small.
I have planned to start with surveys many times because they pay so well but I have faced problems every time and have never been successful

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.348
I'm not a big fan of survey websites because I'm always screened out in the middle of answering them. Furthermore, most surveys are not available in our country. They only favor those who live in first-world countries.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
When it comes to working online many people recommend taking parts and service. But have you ever completed a survey and paid for it? For me the answer is mostly no.
Sometimes while I'm in the middle of a survey I get screened out. For this reason I concluded that taking surveys are just not worth it.
To me they are a waste of time. Do you find surveys profitable?
Surveys are worth it but we are not enjoying it because we are not from top tier countries.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.103
I would say it depends on your country though, working on survey sites are actually okay if you are in a geographical region where you can easily qualify for surveys.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course not sure it's a waste of time for those that can't access surveys including me but for those who live in high tier country you can make as much as 10 dollars per day with surveys

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Of course not sure it's a waste of time for those that can't access surveys including me but for those who live in high tier country you can make as much as 10 dollars per day with surveys
I feel it is not a waste of time because I do not even do it since I already know that I come from a country where we are not opportuned to make so much money from surveys

Back