Do you think surveys are a waste of time?

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to working online many people recommend taking parts and service. But have you ever completed a survey and paid for it? For me the answer is mostly no.
Sometimes while I'm in the middle of a survey I get screened out. For this reason I concluded that taking surveys are just not worth it.
To me they are a waste of time. Do you find surveys profitable?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to working online many people recommend taking parts and service. But have you ever completed a survey and paid for it? For me the answer is mostly no.
Sometimes while I'm in the middle of a survey I get screened out. For this reason I concluded that taking surveys are just not worth it.
It's a bit difficult to get good paying survey sites, as most of the ones available are just time wasting platforms and they pay peanuts as reward, even if you get the good ones that pay well, most of them will be geo-targeted which could be very discouraging.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Surveys can be a hit or miss, and more often than not it's a miss for me too. I think the screening process can be quite frustrating and the payout doesnt really justify the time and effort. I've found that doing freelance work or selling stuff online is a more profitable option.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surveys are not a waste of time if you're a citizen of tier1 countries. However for others, it's a waste of time because your input will be rejected as you're not qualified. It's best to focus on what works for you.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.560
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, doing surveys is not a waste of time for me. I've been doing surveys for a few legitimate survey sites for many years. I did make some money from them.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I don't find surveys profitable at all. Until we don't live in a top tier country, until we can't count on an at least discreetly paid job (better if a managerial job), until we don't own a motor vehicle, until we don't go to the cinema at least each 6 months, until we don't travel by plane for job's sake, companies consider us the worst target. They search for panelists that can count on a big spending power. No wonder if we get 90% of disqualifications. Yes, I mostly consider surveys a waste of time, until I bump into survey panels paying partial completions and screenouts (like in-Brain, TapResearch, Theorem Reach and similar).

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the kind of survey site. I made more income from survey than any other online earning site. I gave up others which don't give points after one is screened out. I only maintain some 4 sites now.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No it's not like that you can earn from them but it depends on what country you live in. It is not suitable for us who are in Tier 3 countries

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some survey helped me to have a little amount of money, when there were no other sites that can help me when I needed it the most, and even most of the survey sites rejected me, I still believe it was never a waste of time for someone like me who was able to get a helped from them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.028
I dislike a surveying for being rejected many times but this time, I feel lucky for I found a site that invites me to join. Survey is one package on that site. Thankfully I have earned now 12 dollars for doing surveys at 10 minutes each survey each day. There are 6 rounds surveys good for 1 hour. It's not bad.

Back