Do you truly care about the the paid to post forums you work on?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the posters on paid to post forums are just there for the money. They don't care if the forum is going to be sustainable by their actions. That's why some of them find it comfortable to post short low quality posts.

Some people upgrade to gold membership just to post short posts. Do you actually care about the paid to post Platforms you are on beyond your earnings there?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
This can never be traced to me. I have gold memories but I still keep my posts and threads ar 30 and 60 words respectively. That's because I want to offer value to the platform.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Currently, the only paid to post forum I work on is RIF. I like the user interface of this site, the owner and the admin staff. They are friendly and share with us ideas on how to make improvements on the forum. Other than monetary reward, I do care about RIF and hope they will grow.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Lets be honest we all joined these sites to make money, this is actually our primary reason and notting else, but overtime, the more we spend time on the forum, we begin to make new friends, learn new things and the forums becomes not just a place to make money but also a place where we learn interact with others, more of like a family.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see too many spams and meaningless posts on this forum. It is sad that most people don't see this site beyond making money. If the site collapses because of our low quality contents, where would we now earn from?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I think I do since I do not post to many spam comments or post just to post. I always try add something new. If you look my statistic, I don't post to often. Last two days I am much more active but I am here and I got only 3 payouts even I could get it much more.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Your post is a little funny saying people get gold membership to post little words well that might still be true but we are all here for the money but we should also endeavour to post helpful contents.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently, the only paid to post forum I work on is RIF. I like the user interface of this site, the owner and the admin staff. They are friendly and share with us ideas on how to make improvements on the forum. Other than monetary reward, I do care about RIF and hope they will grow.
Yes, I totally agree with you, everyone here is friendly and not stingy to share knowledge and information. I feel very comfortable at RIF, I also suggest to my friends to join in, and hope that this site will continue to grow and be sustainable, so that it can benefit many people around the world.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
I always try here to write a post minimum 30 words but mostly my post are comprises of more than 40-50 words I try my level best to post here quality material which could be beneficial for this site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
There are members who still write reply posts word cunt below 30. I do not know why they cannot get the policy of the site. And for the post thread, it must be a 60-word count to follow but we can still see few words written on the thread.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We should care about the forum that we are working on because if any thing happen to monetizing them, then they might stop paying us. So it is advisable to always follow there rules

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I care about the sustainability of the site I work on including paid to post site. I will be making money, as long as the site exist. Therefore, I strive hard to make quality content

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I am very particular about these things. I am on various platforms..you won't find me as the most active member on any. But I am very regular on them. I am not able to participate a lot or reap the maximum benefit from any of them as I am not into serial posting. I have limitations and I don't want to post just for the sake of posting abd earning. I would post only if I feel that there is something that O can contribute to. If I am not knowledgeable about the thread, I would research and learn about it before posting in the thread. I will not spam it.
My activities are limited to threads where I can contribute well. In this process to contribute something good, I have learnt a lot in my journey.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
For me l really care about the forums and the sustainability on them. It's not really good to post just for money but to view your comments as solutions to problems within the sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I do care on the forums that I work on. I only work on two ptp forum sites RIF and DBucks. I care these two sites despite RIF off and on and cashout not right away acted.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To keep earning in a paid to post site you must always think of the growth of the business because if the site is not improving then money cannot be generated

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.285
To be honest, I lack interest in forum posting due to the prevalence of scam websites. However, I eventually recognized the importance of contributing meaningful content to forums and started putting effort into writing threads and comments that added value to the website. By doing so, such relevant contributions had a positive impact on the website's SEO. While I must admit to occasionally falling short of this goal, especially when busy with my online work, I made it a priority to provide some valuable contributions to some forums.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Despite a forum pays peanuts but it's through a forum site that I got an idea on business franchising which I have one now, the milk tea selling business in the mall.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.285
Despite a forum pays peanuts but it's through a forum site that I got an idea on business franchising which I have one now, the milk tea selling business in the mall.

Yes, I heard this is where you got the idea of franchising a milk tea business. It is one of the things I love about forum websites. Apart from the earnings, I get to learn new things daily.

Back