Do you use Safepal Wallet

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yeah. I'm planning to deposit some money too. There's an airdrop if I did so.

Wallets do not require KYC. If you got to install wallets such as Trust Wallet, Safepal, Metamask, etc, you need to save the seed phrase. What requires KYC are exchanges, but still, other exchanges do not require KYC but there's limit with deposits and withdrawals.
Thanks for the information, I have the wallet already installed, I just need to spend some time and see what tokens to send there, I think later I will probably do it.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the information, I have the wallet already installed, I just need to spend some time and see what tokens to send there, I think later I will probably do it.
Yes you can. I hope you'll receive SFP airdrops too. I haven't received mine yet but maybe when I deposited $100 worth into my wallet. I might receive my SFP airdrops.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes you can. I hope you'll receive SFP airdrops too. I haven't received mine yet but maybe when I deposited $100 worth into my wallet. I might receive my SFP airdrops.
You deposited good money certainly should give you the airdrop if so is what they agreed, I think for now I will send some Ethereum there, it could be good.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
I'm just knowing about this wallet maybe because it is a hard wallet. But it is all good as it is a good wallet to hold ones cryptocurrency like Ethereum etc

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You deposited good money certainly should give you the airdrop if so is what they agreed, I think for now I will send some Ethereum there, it could be good.
I might send coins from BSC or BNB because of high ETH (or ERC20 tokens) gas fees. I hope other coins from other networks will be available too. LTC, XRP, Doge, etc are supported.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I might send coins from BSC or BNB because of high ETH (or ERC20 tokens) gas fees. I hope other coins from other networks will be available too. LTC, XRP, Doge, etc are supported.
Are the gas fee higher in this wallet than in others with ETH support? such as myetherwallet or exodus? I will take into account the previous information is good for BSC tokens and BNB

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are the gas fee higher in this wallet than in others with ETH support? such as myetherwallet or exodus? I will take into account the previous information is good for BSC tokens and BNB
I think they're all the same. It depends on the network. Ethereum tokens usually has high gas fees. With Binance Smart Chain, fees are just fine though it's quite high but better than ERC20 token gas fees.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used their wallet for a while especially during their airdrop season. Their wallet is not bad just that it's not popular like others. Would have loved to get their hardware wallet too.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
May be you need to deposit into your binance account and then trade to another coin a little more popular like BNB because there is a lot of coins on binance but the big majority I do not use them.
Since it is a wallet, you won't need to deposit to binance. Every transaction will be done in the wallet. And also I don't think that the wallet is offline wallet like trustwallet

Back