Do you use Special Occasion to promote your business?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you watch "Kevin from Home Alone Movie" in Google Assistant ads? Yes, google using this legendary christmas movies to promote "Google Assistant" in 2018 (if i'm not mistaken).

Talking about using special occasion to promote your business is A MUSR to get people attention to your product even your product is so popular but every big company still using special occasion to promote their product to increase sells and also to remind people again about their product (how good their product are or else it depends on their marketing strategies).

For small business, using special occasion for your business is A MUST too. Like giving a special discount for opening new outlet or launching new product. Special occasion is a great way to promote your business.

How about you guys? Do you use this marketing strategies?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
I don't have a business so I don't need to do that. But during festivals business owners do it because they know people get bonus on the festivals and therefore the buying capacity of the people increase if the business owners offer discounts and other promotional schemes, customers get attracted to them and there are chances that they buy products/services from them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
My business is selling of milk tea in the mall. It's a baby business so no gimmick yet. It's s one month old business but am happy it's gaining everyday. This day rain pours hard there might be few customers. And that's business no guarantee.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My business is selling of milk tea in the mall. It's a baby business so no gimmick yet. It's s one month old business but am happy it's gaining everyday. This day rain pours hard there might be few customers. And that's business no guarantee.
I see, rainy season is not good for your business but theres always customers who will buy it no matter how hard the rain is. Congrats for your new business Erly. I wish your business more success in 2023. Amen for that

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Thank you and I am also hoping for the extension of your shop next year. By the way, what are you selling in your shop? You can write a post about it telling you your business gives you lucrative profit.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
I see, rainy season is not good for your business but theres always customers who will buy it no matter how hard the rain is. Congrats for your new business Erly. I wish your business more successful in 2023. Amen for that

When did you start your new business?

Selling tea is a good business provided you attract lots of customers to your stall. But the person who makes it and supplies it has to wake up early in the morning even when it's cold or raining as people like to take it in the morning.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Yes, I did some discounts of my items online during the Christmas season. I think we really need to go along with the special occasions to gain more profit.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes, that increases the sale of our product. Here at the festival of Diwali, shopkeepers keep discounts on their products, there are exchange policies which help them to increase their sales.

Back