Do you use Special Occasion to promote your business?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Did you watch "Kevin from Home Alone Movie" in Google Assistant ads? Yes, google using this legendary christmas movies to promote "Google Assistant" in 2018 (if i'm not mistaken).

Talking about using special occasion to promote your business is A MUSR to get people attention to your product even your product is so popular but every big company still using special occasion to promote their product to increase sells and also to remind people again about their product (how good their product are or else it depends on their marketing strategies).

For small business, using special occasion for your business is A MUST too. Like giving a special discount for opening new outlet or launching new product. Special occasion is a great way to promote your business.

How about you guys? Do you use this marketing strategies?

Promoting of business is all about taking advantage of the trend that is happening and make sure that everyone that is following that trend also use the same opportunity to know about your business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
There are many people during a special occasion. It's a good timing to promote your business however, you need to ask permission to allow you to promote your product to the occasion organizers. You cannot just hitch.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
There are many people who always promote their business in my city, especially when they start a new business. They tend to promote business by offering special discounts on products.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many people who always promote their business in my city, especially when they start a new business. They tend to promote business by offering special discounts on products.
There are more than a thousand ways in which someone can promote his business position promoters in a way that he will not disturb the customers

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Well, there are many people who always promote their businesses on some kind of special occasions. For example, a businessman might promote business during a sports event like a worldcup.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.205
My business is selling of milk tea in the mall. It's a baby business so no gimmick yet. It's s one month old business but am happy it's gaining everyday. This day rain pours hard there might be few customers. And that's business no guarantee.
It is nice that you started your business. Before the pandemic, I am planning to take a short-course of barista. In my mind, I wanted to have a coffee shop. I changed my heart because I am not a coffee drinker now.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A serious business person doesn't sleep on any opportunity to promote his or her business. Some people are shy of admitting their business in public. Give me a mic at any event, I would talk about my business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Well, there are many people who always promote their businesses on some kind of special occasions. For example, a businessman might promote business during a sports event like a worldcup.
There are sometimes that you go to events and the master of ceremony will help some people to advertise their products

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an events host, I use to take style an advertise my business on stage. I have gotten some patronage from it too. Flaunt your business everywhere you go.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As an events host, I use to take style an advertise my business on stage. I have gotten some patronage from it too. Flaunt your business everywhere you go.
You are right but it will not be good for some master of ceremonies to keep on advertising their products instead of entertaining the people

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, using special occasion to promote your business is a very good idea and it is one of the best ways to create awareness. People always attend special occasion, so it is a good idea

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.850
Personally speaking I don't use special occasions to promote my business but I have seen so many businesses using this strategy and they really bring some positive results upon using them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, using special occasion to promote your business is a very good idea and it is one of the best ways to create awareness. People always attend special occasion, so it is a good idea
There are times that you can even buy a space at the special occasion so that you'll be able to Showcase your products to people

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are many people during a special occasion. It's a good timing to promote your business however, you need to ask permission to allow you to promote your product to the occasion organizers. You cannot just hitch.

This is actually very correct but there is also some situation whereby you don't need to ask for prediction especially when the opportunity presents itself that it's something that you can take advantage of. Example is used the trending hashtag on Twitter to promote your products.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
This is actually very correct but there is also some situation whereby you don't need to ask for prediction especially when the opportunity presents itself that it's something that you can take advantage of. Example is used the trending hashtag on Twitter to promote your products.
That is also very potent way but in the face to face promoting of products there's a need for the business owner to seek permission to the organizers to allow them to promote their products for some minutes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have seen cases where by people are fighting for something on Twitter and a person makes use of that advantage to advertise his products to people

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I use special occasion to advert my business. Once I see a good opportunity to do so, i dont hesitate to let people know what my business can offer. But caution should be taken to avoid overdoing it. When using special occasion to create awareness for your business, make sure you know your limit.

Back