Does age matter with a job role

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's right, including me also working online from home, managing an online store, and being active in several paid forums. Still being able to make money without leaving your home is a comfort in itself.
It is so nice to hear about that. I wish you all the best. As far as I am concerned, I have an offline job but when I finish, I work online. I love working online from home.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
It also depends on the policies of the company who to hire in a managerial position. Usually without prejudice, those experienced ones are mostly what the company needs young or aged as long as qualified.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It also depends on the policies of the company who to hire in a managerial position. Usually without prejudice, those experienced ones are mostly what the company needs young or aged as long as qualified.
I agree with you. For such positions, a company prefers to hire experienced and qualified people no matter their age.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is so nice to hear about that. I wish you all the best. As far as I am concerned, I have an offline job but when I finish, I work online. I love working online from home.
What are you doing to earn money online? Maybe there's some good information that I didn't know about. I still want to get a better job online. To earn more money. LOL

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's right, my friend was hired branch manager of a insurance company at age 28.He was able to bring prosperity to the insurance company. He received a huge cash reward.
It is so nice to hear about that. It seems that your friend is hard-working and he has the required skills for that position.
Post automatically merged:

What are you doing to earn money online? Maybe there's some good information that I didn't know about. I still want to get a better job online. To earn more money. LOL
I like learning about new online earning ways too. Well, currently I am working on two sites, on R.I.F. and on Yandex Toloka ( You get paid by doing several micro-tasks). Both sites are my favourite ones. :)

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Do you think that the age of a person should be considered for a job role. Like getting an elderly person to be a manager than a much younger person because of age. What's your view?

I don't believe age matters in a job role someone is supposed to do as long as the person have the experience and knowledge to carry out the job successfully.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.173
Experience and knowledge should be good enough for keep someone in a job and not necessarily the age. Age has always been just a number so that' should settle this

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If a managerial position is at stake, I would only consider competence. Even if it is an 18 year old boy that is competent enough, I would give him the role ahead if 59 year olds.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010

This is because experience people ask for a greater salary and the employer thinks when he can manage with a person having less salary then why should he /she recruits a person with having more salary

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That all depends on the policy of the company on what to hire or recruit. It will be approved by the panel before will be accepted to work. It will be a long process. The credentials of the applicants matter most.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
@Starmix yes that's the policy of a company but mostly small business owners always keep in their mind that they have some limitations and they always offer lesser salaries than the experience of a person.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
@Starmix yes that's the policy of a company but mostly small business owners always keep in their mind that they have some limitations and they always offer lesser salaries than the experience of a person.
There is also standard rating or salary scales for the employees. The employees in my country are also protected by labor laws. Their salary is based on the approved budget.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.611
Some roles demand robust physical effort, limiting applicants to specific age brackets. However, in terms of other jobs that do not require a lot of physical strength, I believe that older people should still be accepted.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
I don't think it matters but you need to see the challenges of that job role because if it requires a lot of physical activity then it maybe challenging

Back