Does age matter with a job role

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think it matters but you need to see the challenges of that job role because if it requires a lot of physical activity then it maybe challenging

Sometimes the job requires physical activity more than the soft skills , in such situation a person with less age is required.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.133
Sometimes the job requires physical activity more than the soft skills , in such situation a person with less age is required.
Yes, that's what I said but if a person is physically fit even if aged then that person should be considered for that job as some people do have very good fitness levels

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, that's what I said but if a person is physically fit even if aged then that person should be considered for that job as some people do have very good fitness levels

Still the companies don't consider you. They think if you're above 60 years you're not fit to work but that is not the culture in Japan as people say that old aged people can be seen working there.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I think experience and expertise should be considered. Of which it usually comes with age, that is why most older people are the managers. But you can be old and have less experience than person younger than you. So skills and experience matter the most.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some job demands experience, therefor age matter, however, age is not the only factor, there are a lot of things required for instance, skills and knowledge.

Back