Does Facebook need a dislike button?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a point, but dont you think it might have some negative results? Most people post on social media just to feel loved, hence they are usually very serious with the amount of likes they get. I have seen cases where people commit suicide due to few likes.
You are right, but dislikes will help people to notice their mistakes and correct them, sometimes we think that something is good but actually it is not, in this situation we need people's opinion, if it is true then we can continue but if it is not we can stop it.

Commit suicide for having less likes is very strange for me šŸ˜•

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If the post on the facebook doesn't make any sense or something that doesn't any value to reader so he may add laughting reaction or angry reaction on facebook this feature exists I think.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 1220
The last 4 ones
It's all about creating a more positive and expressive experience on the platform. Facebook realized that a dislike button could lead to bullying or negativity and they didnt want that. Thats why they introduced reactions, so users can express their thoughts and emotions in a more lighthearted way.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Many will be on dismay of feeling once see a dislike button. I surely believed Facebook won't include it. It's not a diplomatic way.
There is a way to use the like button as a dislike button, as it includes the options as you hover over the function.

Plus this belongs in the Tech Board.

Back