Does passive income pay well enough?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know a lot of the people in this site might be taking it as a full time or main stream of income while others are seeing it as a pass time kind of site which they use it as a passive way of earning despite doing a hobby they like which is reading and writing for it is exactly what happens right here. There are times that passive incomes or works get to pay even more than the main job or income.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
There are two types of first passive income where you have to invest to make passive income such as stocks, bonds, property, crypto etc. secondly, you can also work freelance which people consider as passive income, such as writing, completing site surveys, etc.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that passive income pays well depending on the level of investments of resources in that passive income stream. If you build a big house for rent, the passive income to be returned would be huge.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I know a lot of the people in this site might be taking it as a full time or main stream of income while others are seeing it as a pass time kind of site which they use it as a passive way of earning despite doing a hobby they like which is reading and writing for it is exactly what happens right here. There are times that passive incomes or works get to pay even more than the main job or income.
It pays very well and it also depends on the passive income that you invest in

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It all depends on the capital you have to invest and in the type of passive income you choose, there are people who live completely on liabilities such as income from real estate, so it can pay very well.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
For me I don't consider posting on a paid to post forum as way of earning passive income. This is simply because the ptp involves a very active work for you to do to be paid. Unlike passive income whereby you earn while sleeping.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some investors depends on passive income as means of livelihood. You can earn enough from passive income if you invest a lot. If you invest peanuts, you will receive peanuts. It simple depends on how much you invest.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Sure, passive income does pays well enough but this will depend on the level of investments of the resources that you have invested to earn the high passive income streams that you want .

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
It depends on what you are doing and how you are doing it. I earn really well from my blogs. I do not generate a lot of sales but I also earn passive income by selling print on demand items.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It really does depend on what you are doing to generate a passive income as to whether it will pay well enough for you to live off or whether you would need to do more to earn more as well as make a passive income.

Some people are able to make a passive income that makes them financially stable and not have to worry about working for money whereas others may earn a small amount passively and may need to still make more by doing work away from their passive income.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
That's the truth it depends wholly on what one is doing to generate a passive income. This will help you decide whether it will pay well enough for you or not

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that passive income pays well depending on the level of investments of resources in that passive income stream. If you build a big house for rent, the passive income to be returned would be huge.
Yeah right, I totally agree with you. Passive income depends on how much investment we make, and how we manage these investments so that we continue to make money. Because passive income doesn't mean we really don't work at all to get it, we still need to monitor and manage it so we can produce effectively.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure I have had this discussion with a group of friends that are thinking we are having idea time in what to do in order to get out it the broke stereotype which is being put on us as we are not having a job to do at the moment though applying to different health institutions.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.008
That depends on the source of your passive income. For me, I get dividends from the stocks I buy. That is passive income, but the amount of money is just enough for me to pay some bills. However, for writers, if their books are published and sell sell, they receive a decent amount of royalties.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
As we all know that there are many ways of earning passive source of income. So it depends on the type of passive income source cause every venture has their earning rates.

Back