Does social responsibility have to be incorporated by businesses?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I don't think it has anything to do with politics maybe just about companies helping the community they operate in.
It is indeed not involving the government with this matter. However, it does in some communist countries like China.
Post automatically merged:

I think it depends on the business operator.
Indeed. I do think that small-scale businesses do not do this.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
It is indeed not involving the government with this matter. However, it does in some communist countries like China.
Post automatically merged:

Indeed. I do think that small-scale businesses do not do this.
in my country it does involved the government as they are the ones that will mandate that company carries out the social responsibility

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$10.006
I do not really think it is a must for companies or business organizations to put much focus on social responsibilities, it mainly depends on the business owner and how they operate.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think it is good for all Businesses to have policies that must infuse in social responsibility. That must include running their businesses and helping out with the community responsibilities

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is important for a business to try and give back to the society. By so doing, the populace would feel that the business organization cares about much more than their own profit and would keep on patronizing the business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
It's not a legal requirement for businesses to have social responsibility in my location. However, I think it is good for businesses to make contributions to the community by donation, sponsoring events/activities to help those in need. This helps to build good reputation and trust in the community.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It's not a legal requirement for businesses to have social responsibility in my location. However, I think it is good for businesses to make contributions to the community by donation, sponsoring events/activities to help those in need. This helps to build good reputation and trust in the community.
I don't think it is a legal requirement anywhere in the world. There is a reason it is called responsibility. It is not a must but it is necessary.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Any business has to take corporate social responsibility as a major aspect of their business. The magic it does to brand development and recognition is what would benefit any business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is good for all Businesses to have policies that must infuse in social responsibility. That must include running their businesses and helping out with the community responsibilities
That is a very good idea and initiative for a good business venture. It will even give them more patronage on the long run because people will see them as generous.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
One of the goods that corporate social responsibility does is that it enhances the image of your business. This is an easy way to have positive scores on your reputation as a business.

Back