Does social responsibility have to be incorporated by businesses?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Social responsibility gives people a sense of belonging and that alone can boost the image of a business venture. It is something a business venture must try to do.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Social responsibility has to be integrated as part of business. Every businesses has its own responsibility to perform which is adding to its own social image. This explains why huge amount of fund is set aside for social promotion.
It is indeed needed by the companies to incorporate social responsibility. We need to give back something to our community. I am sure big companies do this and not sure with small companies.
Post automatically merged:

Social responsibility is very important to be incorporated into business.
I am not sure in your country. But I do think that social responsibility should be carried out, either big-scale or small-scale companies. Unfortunately, not all companies do this around the globe.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Here, in our country it's no more a choice for the corporates and business to go for social responsibility. If it's a established business with certain threshold of turnover, it's mandatory to involve in CSR program. I guess that's a good initiative by government.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here, in our country it's no more a choice for the corporates and business to go for social responsibility. If it's a established business with certain threshold of turnover, it's mandatory to involve in CSR program. I guess that's a good initiative by government.
I think such initiative by the government is actually very good. Involving in social responsibility should be a choice for some businesses but there is a level they will reach and it will be a compulsory.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every businesses operating in communities have social responsibility to perform for their host communities. It is this social responsibility that would promote cordial relationships between the host communities and the business organizations.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.014
Raw Dex
$0.021
Every businesses operating in communities have social responsibility to perform for their host communities. It is this social responsibility that would promote cordial relationships between the host communities and the business organizations.
It is necessary for business to interact with the environment in order to enhance social responsibility.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is how it works. There are some oil companies in this part of the world that have a lot of social responsibilities and one of their work is to provide 24 hours electricity supply to the communities for free.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
For me it's the responsibility for the business to make sure that it sets some robust measures and structures in ensuring the provision of the social services to the sorrounding community.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I think such initiative by the government is actually very good. Involving in social responsibility should be a choice for some businesses but there is a level they will reach and it will be a compulsory.
Corporates are part of any society. So, they do have some social responsibilities too and they need to give back to society that has given them the success. New or small businesses might not have the profit or fund to do that. So, they make it compulsory for big businesses that meet the criteria of CSR program.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Ideally, companies need to carry this out. As you had mentioned, it is not mandated to be done by them. That is the sad part of this socal responsibility. I just hope that they can understand the principle of it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Ideally, companies need to carry this out. As you had mentioned, it is not mandated to be done by them. That is the sad part of this socal responsibility. I just hope that they can understand the principle of it.
I have mentioned that in my country it is mandatory for businesses to have a CSR program. If you are a established business with certain threshold of turnover and profits, you must have a CSR program. We see more and more businesses coming up with CSR program and that's a welcome initiative.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Corporates are part of any society. So, they do have some social responsibilities too and they need to give back to society that has given them the success. New or small businesses might not have the profit or fund to do that. So, they make it compulsory for big businesses that meet the criteria of CSR program.
Yes, it's majorly for big and successful business ventures. Small business ventures may not be able to do that.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the goods that corporate social responsibility does is that it enhances the image of your business. This is an easy way to have positive scores on your reputation as a business.
Incorporating social responsibility in a business is very important because it will be instrumental to the growth of the business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Incorporating social responsibility in a business is very important because it will be instrumental to the growth of the business.
Incorporating social responsibility is always necessary. People that own businesses always tends to do that because it will boost their reputation.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Yes, it's majorly for big and successful business ventures. Small business ventures may not be able to do that.
Yes, they might not have the profit to do so. CSR is a must for big businesses.. it's a social responsibility to give back to the society that has made you successful.Also, it brings more visibility to the business and builds their good reputation among customers.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
CSR ( Company Social Responsibility) has become an integral part of the companies here in our country. It is even mandatory made by the government to use a certain part of their income on CSR. It is welcome step and it does bring a good image to the business too.

And the good thing about having a very good image about your business is that you to always be a promotional factor for your business to the people so that they will accept your business wholeheartedly.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
And the good thing about having a very good image about your business is that you to always be a promotional factor for your business to the people so that they will accept your business wholeheartedly.
Definitely, that's a big bonus to the corporates when it comes to CSR. They get a very good rapport and positive image. More and more consumers would appreciate that and would like to buy products from them.

Back