Does wages affect workers productivity?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Personally i believe the salary of a worker plays a very Important role in productivity. There can only be an increase in productivity when the employee is motivated to work and an employee who is payed well would want to do their best to ensure you as the employer do not regret paying them that amount in the first place.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally i believe the salary of a worker plays a very Important role in productivity. There can only be an increase in productivity when the employee is motivated to work and an employee who is payed well would want to do their best to ensure you as the employer do not regret paying them that amount in the first place.
Workers are actually motivated by pay just as different people have their mode of motivation .increasing workers pay after some period of time may make them work more and boost their productivity.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The remuneration offered to an employee plays a huge role in influencing her level of productivity. A fairly paid worker usually has a intrinsic motivation to work hard and diligently, thus enhancing the amount of output that she puts in within a unit of time.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wages plays important role in the lives of workers but mostly do not determine their productivity. What determine the workers productivity is the environment where they are working. If the company refuse to effect effective working mechanism that will boost production, there is no way efficient production can be achieved.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Wages plays important role in the lives of workers but mostly do not determine their productivity. What determine the workers productivity is the environment where they are working. If the company refuse to effect effective working mechanism that will boost production, there is no way efficient production can be achieved.
Well you are right about this, workers can do nothing without the right tools or machines .it's just the same way we can't compare manual labour and working with machines.one is more productive than the other.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

For me especially, whenever I am getting paid well, it is always going to make me to be dedicated and committed to doing my job very well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
That's true. Personally i get highly motivated by high pay. My level.ot productivity will be high. So I believe the wages of a worker plays a very Important role in productivity.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can't erode the importance of good wages to the motivation level of a staff. Forget all that talk of people loving money. There is what money does to the psyche and morale of a normal human.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
We can't deceive ourselves that wages don't bring motivation. good wages increases the motivation level of a staff. You would always be motivated to work as you feel satisfied to work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.295
Wages could affect the performance of the workers. They will not be happy if there is no wage increase after some years of working. But if they're is, they will be inspired to work harder, thus production will rise.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes for workers as well as others the hourly income affects both the motivation and productivity of the worker. At present online advertising revenues are very low, so there is no motivation to create free content.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes for workers as well as others the hourly income affects both the motivation and productivity of the worker. At present online advertising revenues are very low, so there is no motivation to create free content.
Wages increase motivation in workers for them to increase theirv productivity. But wages is not enough. Friendly atmosphere must be created as well. Training of workers and stocking the company with modern equipment would help as well.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Wages increase motivation in workers for them to increase theirv productivity. But wages is not enough. Friendly atmosphere must be created as well. Training of workers and stocking the company with modern equipment would help as well.
You are right, workers may be receiving money but still won't feel satisfied with a job and that may be because of the unfriendly atmosphere they found themselves in and will always complain about it to others.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I agree that offering good wage helps to boost productivity. A well paid worker feels valued by the company and will try his/her best to do the job. That said, other than pay, a good working environment and respect also motivate the worker to perform well at his/her job.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree that offering good wage helps to boost productivity. A well paid worker feels valued by the company and will try his/her best to do the job. That said, other than pay, a good working environment and respect also motivate the worker to perform well at his/her job.
Above all, good wages is the most important factor that brings about productivity. All the other factors are not extras. Double an employees salary and see the commitment he has for the work from that point.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wages always influences the rate of productivity of any business or company. If the workers a productive and their wage is not something to write home about then be sure to know that you are companies production rate will drop.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Personally I will do more with the right wage. So yew wage rate could affect the performance of the workers. No worker will be happy if there is no wage increase at all

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
As a music producer, when I get good payment, I tend to spend much more time on that production and I won't hurry it. Those that buy normal studio session, their time elapses when their session is over unless they renew.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
That's true. Personally i get highly motivated by high pay. My level.ot productivity will be high. So I believe the wages of a worker plays a very Important role in productivity.
Yes even in my personal business, they way i would treat a business deal that would give me huge profit is totally different from how i would treat others. Though i would do my best for every customer, but there is always a little difference.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
it is going to always be a year here. business, high output depends on the state of the workers. When they are satisfied they work better. That's ja just the truth.

Back