Drawbacks of the on-call job model

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Personally, I prefer this kind of jobs, there's no job that doesn't have it's own disadvantages and advantages, some companies work with this model, they employ for instance a mechanic in a company, and he is required to stay in the company so that whenever any machine or engine is faulty he will repair it, and get paid on monthly or weekly basis, irrespective of how many times be makes repairs.
This is how it is good too so you are going to be paid for your service. If you decide to get salaries from them, you may not make as much as you just getting paid for the work you have done

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.278
This kind of job method has a lot of advantage and as well disadvantages. In a situation where you are not called, it means you would not be paid at all.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This kind of job method has a lot of advantage and as well disadvantages. In a situation where you are not called, it means you would not be paid at all.
You are right and you may not get called frequently. It will even be once in a month or twice in a month but it will be good if you can work for different companies

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I don't know how it works in African and Asian country, but the worst shortcoming in the Western world consists in discrimination. A certain phenotype is strongly preferred to the detriment of others (white Nordic Caucasian women are considered the most worthy to perform such a job and they can't be shorter than around 6 feet). The average Western model agencies treat the other human beings as garbage, as they won't be consumers of this and that product. Too discriminating for my tastes.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
For me l think that, this is a very great source of income and job opportunity that really pays very well. On call job model is like a game changer for the effective in communication.

Back