Earn from Beermoneyforum.com

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
On what topics we can start threads as I cannot find suitable topics to start? How many points do they pay for starting a thread? But I saw that threads go for moderation before getting published on the site.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.833
If you are looking for threads about money making then you need to keep search for topics and websites that are newly launched and before posting thread search that its not already posted because if it is then you won't earn for that thread

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
But still, be careful of your post all the same remember that the admin there bans indiscriminately and that's it.

I know, I have heard many people saying that . I just post 3-4 responses daily and I write these responses to the point. I don't write ant casual comments or responses as I do on other forum sites. It is always better to be careful on such sites.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.451
I just checked and there was no thread about the Beer money forum and this was quite shocking because it's one of the best pay-to-post websites from which we can earn. For payments, we need a minimum of $2 for BCH and as for Paypal, we need a minimum of $50. I got paid from the website last week but I almost forgot to share my payment proof so I am sharing it today.

If you are interested to join then you can ask me for my referral link

Indeed, beermoney forum is one of the best sites and it is a kind of site where I am quite active. I also like the Referral Index Forum as well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just joined the forum yesterday night. Heard they pay 2 cents for a post. Is that true? If so, then it is a good pay rate. But what's the issue with this ban of a thing.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
A lot of things have been happening on BMF that we do not even understand because the earning rate has been reduced drastically irrespective of the big amount the guy iis making from that forum.

Back