AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Congratulations on your payment.
1BCH has declined so drastically. It was not $120 before right? It was way up high before. When I joined Noise Cash I was excited of the value. But still it is a money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.833
Congratulations on your payment.
1BCH has declined so drastically. It was not $120 before right? It was way up high before. When I joined Noise Cash I was excited of the value. But still it is a money.
It's value change almost daily but I am not looking at this aspect as I don't have any control on it

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
What?! So it is true. I just logged in after two days of no BMF, and yes, I got no bonus. Admin keeps on changing it. He said they put it back and removed the transfer points option. And next, removed the bonus points again...will see what will happen next.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.548
Beermoneyforum is a legit site, there is no doubt about that. It is also one of the best paying forums out there if am not mistaken. I have been able to cash out one of my most highest earnings from forums with beermoneyforum. The major problem i have with this site is the issue of banning. There have been cases of account being banned for no reason.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.833
Yes, they have disabled it, I have also observed the same. I don't what they want by stopping the daily login bonus.
I don't know why they did that now because they have stopped the donation option so now no one can donate so they should have stick with daily login bonus but could be they have some other plans

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't know why they did that now because they have stopped the donation option so now no one can donate they should have stuck with the daily login bonus but could be they have some other plans

They must be having some other plan. But for me login bonus matters on the site.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I can no longer participate on exchanges and trades from the site. I might as well focus on my commenting there to increase my points. I wish I still can..maybe plan my day ahead.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
I can no longer participate in exchanges and trades from the site. I might as well focus on my commenting there to increase my points. I wish I still can..maybe plan my day.

I also will have to increase posting on the threads there to increase my points and hence earnings. I know I can earn some good money from that site. I wonder why the admin always thinks to reduce the points, is it so the site is not earning well?

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just checked and there was no thread about the Beer money forum and this was quite shocking because it's one of the best pay-to-post websites from which we can earn. For payments, we need a minimum of $2 for BCH and as for Paypal, we need a minimum of $50. I got paid from the website last week but I almost forgot to share my payment proof so I am sharing it today.

If you are interested to join then you can ask me for my referral link
I'm in Beermoney too, but I never got the chance to earn there, maybe because I didn't take it seriously and never been active there. Knowing that you are earning there, I regret my decision of not to use the site to earn an extra money.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I also will have to increase posting on the threads there to increase my points and hence earnings. I know I can earn some good money from that site. I wonder why the admin always thinks to reduce the points, is it so the site is not earning well?
It was good before for me. I can earn faster but now I think it is difficult to earn from posting. The site needs to be consistent but consistent in a way of changing rules so fast.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
It was good before for me. I can earn faster but now I think it is difficult to earn from posting. The site needs to be consistent but consistent in a way of changing rules so fast.

It's strange how a site changes rules so frequently. I wonder if the site can retain its members. Most of the members are criticising the site for doing so. I am not active on that site but I will start posting on that to increase my earnings.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
It's strange how a site changes rules so frequently. I wonder if the site can retain its members. Most of the members are criticising the site for doing so. I am not active on that site but I will start posting on that to increase my earnings.
They also get good and positive feedback from the members here. I think it depends on our activities on the site. So I think we can start posting to increase our activities and the earning as well.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
We will have to do that to increase the earnings. People earn well from it. What's your username there? I will interact with you if you don't mind. We need to find some good ways to earn money if we want our online earnings to increase.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Try to find me there. Lol. Yes, we can interact there. My username is different from my ML and RIF account. I don't know but before I wanted to use the same username. I don't hide it but I think I just wanted that way. I am FreeIAm

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Ok, I will check you out there. Do you remain active on that site these days. I don't see many people on the site since they merged and they have reduced the rewards. It was good when I joined it.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Ok, I will check you out there. Do you remain active on that site these days. I don't see many people on the site since they merged and they have reduced the rewards. It was good when I joined it.
My last activity there was on Friday, November 25. After that 2 posts, I was not able to post more. I feel like the topics are not relatable. But of course, I need to find ways to search for topics that I know about.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
Same with me, I don't find topics suitable for me to write so most of my time goes into reading the posts on the site. I will also try to find some topics to which I can respond. I thought it happens to me only.

Back