I saw another post from Starmix about transcription jobs. Number 1 on her list was GoTranscript. I wanted to know about it and interested. But have not applied.

GoTranscript is a web-based transcription and translation company.
The company is accepting freelancers to earn up to $0.60 per audio or video minute with an average monthly earning of $150.
You can do this at home, all you need is a computer and a reliable internet connection. You can use a smartphone but that is discouraged to use.
As a freelancer, you have the freedom to work on your own, work as much as you want or as little. It does not matter.
You get payment evert Friday via PayPal or Payoneer. The site did not mention how much you need to earn before you can receive payment.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing a lot about transcription business. But how easy it is, is what I don't know. But I think anyone that wanted to do it must be good in hearing. Using transcription tools won't help.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good to know you have tried it, I would appreciate if you could elaborate more on how things work there, who knows few people from this forum might be interested and consider signing up for an account.
Yes I have also tried it once go transcript is a better way to do online working and a well known website to fo

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$2.980
I am not sure if I applied this site before. All I know is that it is a legit one to transcribe here. I think they require to have a requires speed test in typing.

I think I tried this site in the past but I was not accepted. It is not very easy to be accepted and work on these sites. You must possess certain skills.
Did you take assessment before? Was it too difficult to perform the tasks given during the assessment? I read that they are also strict with equipment and internet connection.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
What an interesting site to earn some extra money, does anyone have proof of payment of the site in question, or can you prove that you are paying for the website?

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@AmazingJob , thanks that you tried to get access to that site. There were many of them I mentioned in my post. I'll try to open all those 32 sites I posted here next week. It's the start of our sem break two weeks sem break. I would have much time to check all those sites.
I hope you share your experiences with us because you are part of many websites that you have mentioned in your different posts.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I saw another post from Starmix about transcription jobs. Number 1 on her list was GoTranscript. I wanted to know about it and interested. But have not applied.

GoTranscript is a web-based transcription and translation company.
The company is accepting freelancers to earn up to $0.60 per audio or video minute with an average monthly earning of $150.
You can do this at home, all you need is a computer and a reliable internet connection. You can use a smartphone but that is discouraged to use.
As a freelancer, you have the freedom to work on your own, work as much as you want or as little. It does not matter.
You get payment evert Friday via PayPal or Payoneer. The site did not mention how much you need to earn before you can receive payment.
I think this is a good way of making an extra income and I'm surely going to try it. Thank you for sharing

Without fast and reliable internet, you will always have problem with transcription. Secondly, their test is quite difficult to pass. I have tried severally but I was rejected.
I agree. It will interruption the accuracy and the efficiency of work if we don't have reliable internet connection.

Back