Earn from GoTranscript

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I thought as much too, because it looks like a skill and you must possess the required knowledge
Yes, I understand. Transcription jobs are very profitable but they require certain skills.
Post automatically merged:

Did you take assessment before? Was it too difficult to perform the tasks given during the assessment? I read that they are also strict with equipment and internet connection.
Yes, that's right. I took the assessment but I was not successful. They are very strict indeed.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Maybe you can try again. I have not tried it. I wanted to but the assessment is my concern. If it will much time to complete it, I am afraid I cannot start taking it. I have full time job that needs attention and focus.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Go transcript is legitimate site, I tasted it in trust piolet and scam advisor its reviews are very good but the main problem is its test which is remain very difficult to pass you can try it again and again, once you pass written test then you'll face audio test. I tried so many times but I didn't get success.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Thank you for sharing your experience. It looks like it is really a strict site to pass. I am not sure if I am going to apply. I will gather more confidence and courage first.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
I saw another post from Starmix about transcription jobs. Number 1 on her list was GoTranscript. I wanted to know about it and interested. But have not applied.

GoTranscript is a web-based transcription and translation company.
The company is accepting freelancers to earn up to $0.60 per audio or video minute with an average monthly earning of $150.
You can do this at home, all you need is a computer and a reliable internet connection. You can use a smartphone but that is discouraged to use.
As a freelancer, you have the freedom to work on your own, work as much as you want or as little. It does not matter.
You get payment evert Friday via PayPal or Payoneer. The site did not mention how much you need to earn before you can receive payment.
I have not heard about this site, I should check it because I need money to invest in the shares to get some profits later on.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing a lot about transcription business. But how easy it is, is what I don't know. But I think anyone that wanted to do it must be good in hearing. Using transcription tools won't help.
I think it may not be so easy per se, but there are still people making reasonable amount of money from it. You just have to translate audios to words.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
The only problem with platforms like this is that it is very hard for you to get your first payment because you need to work well
That's cute and by nature I'm little slow at learning new things and mostly I don't join any new websites but probably we need to work against our nature to earn more.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's cute and by nature I'm little slow at learning new things and mostly I don't join any new websites but probably we need to work against our nature to earn more.
I also like them for the fact that you can make a lifetime income from those platforms. They are very good.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
I have tried transcription jobs in the past, but they were not easy. It is not suitable for everyone. Furthermore, the tests required to become qualified are difficult. Still, give it a shot. Who knows? It is the most suitable online job for you.

Back