Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not heard of housesitting jobs in my location. I think people here find it difficult to trust someone to take care of their house while they are away. Babysitters are also not common. Many families hire maid or have the the grandparents to take care of babies.
I think there are few trusted people who can do such a job. Some of those people are also maids.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
The issue for most will be trust. If we don't know the person it is not easy to really trust someone. What more is the trust to let that person to watch over the property.
People trust depending on the recommendations. New Zealand is not like other countries where their intentions are to rob. There No. People are afraid of the authorities.

People trust depending on the recommendations. New Zealand is not like other countries where their intentions are to rob. There No. People are afraid of the authorities.
I agree. Sounds like same with Australia. Remember Judy, a Mylot member, she shared that she and her husband house sit and enjoyed their stay because of the pets around. The owner trusted them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I too I am a member for my lot and I occasionally hear that user who is sharing their experiences in the house sitting jobs. However I have not looked into details about it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I agree. Sounds like same with Australia. Remember Judy, a Mylot member, she shared that she and her husband house sit and enjoyed their stay because of the pets around. The owner trusted them.
Oh yes, Judy has shared with us in Mylot that they are doing the house-sitting. The pay is good.At first, I cannot belive that they can work on like this job. But that is the trend there. I do not know of there is in our country like this. maybe there are in Manila

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think the same services are available here in India. Yes I also read about the same service from the user, in Australia. That's a good one for people when there is lots of unemployment in the country.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
If there is a job like this in my place, I will surely find time on weekends to do house-sitting. As long the job is dignified, there is no reason to be ashamed of doing it. It is only pride that tells us our conscience.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country babysitting and elderly jobs are popular jobs, but it's a job to look after the house when left on vacation, all I know are security guards and cleaners. I've never heard of a job to occupy someone else's house while on vacation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
In my country babysitting and elderly jobs are popular jobs, but it's a job to look after the house when left on vacation, all I know are security guards and cleaners. I've never heard of a job to occupy someone else's house while on vacation.
There is also none like that in my place, maybe in Metro Manila, but it seems none are doing this because of security reasons. There are house sitters that pretend to be house sitters, but thieves.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
I feel these jobs are only relevant in the USA and in other top tiers as people do avail of these services
There is also like this business, house sitting in New Zealand and Australia. In my country, I have not heard of it. There are also people here in my country with bad hands.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is also none like that in my place, maybe in Metro Manila, but it seems none are doing this because of security reasons. There are house sitters that pretend to be house sitters, but thieves.
That's right, I agree with you. we shouldn't feel completely safe with our nanny or domestic helpers. I myself prefer not to have a nanny or housekeeper for reasons of security and privacy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
That's right, I agree with you. we shouldn't feel completely safe with our nanny or domestic helpers. I myself prefer not to have a nanny or housekeeper for reasons of security and privacy.
We had a house help before but we kicked her out because she has a mental problem. She attempted to slash the neck of my 2-year-old nephew. Better iwe saw her doing the act. I kicked her leg and threw her belongings outside, What she did was an attempted murder.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We had a house help before but we kicked her out because she has a mental problem. She attempted to slash the neck of my 2-year-old nephew. Better iwe saw her doing the act. I kicked her leg and threw her belongings outside, What she did was an attempted murder.
Very sad. If this happened in Indonesia, the law and the police would have dealt with it. In Indonesia, there are many trivial matters that end up being dealt with in courts of law and police.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
Very sad. If this happened in Indonesia, the law and the police would have dealt with it. In Indonesia, there are many trivial matters that end up being dealt with in courts of law and police.
There are authorities that never care, and never function accordingly. They are paid by the government but service very poor. The choose help we kicked out landed in the mental hospital.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are authorities that never care, and never function accordingly. They are paid by the government but service very poor. The choose help we kicked out landed in the mental hospital.
But it's true, the laws in Indonesia are actually not that good. My neighbor lost his motorbike, there is evidence from CCTV, then he reported it to the police. But the police did not take any action, he said, unless they were willing to pay the police more. Either I don't know, I never had anything to do with the police.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.100
But it's true, the laws in Indonesia are actually not that good. My neighbor lost his motorbike, there is evidence from CCTV, then he reported it to the police. But the police did not take any action, he said, unless they were willing to pay the police more. Either I don't know, I never had anything to do with the police.
There are police like that but in my country, once they are caught doing illegal things, tey will be penalized and removed from work and cannot do any more work in the same work managed by the government.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are police like that but in my country, once they are caught doing illegal things, tey will be penalized and removed from work and cannot do any more work in the same work managed by the government.
Yes, that's how many illegal things happen. Cases of bribery also often occur when the police conduct raids on motorized vehicles on the highway. Violators may take a peaceful path by giving a sum of money to the police or in terms of a fine. Hmm, actually I don't know whether this is legally justified or not, but it happens a lot here.

Back