Yes, that's right! I saw this site and it got me curious. You listen and get paid! Wow!

The name of the app is Listeners.

How it works​

Step 1. Download Listeners

Step 2. Setup a Profile

Step 3. Add Open Time Slots

Step 4. Listen to Others and Get Paid

Based on the details, in order to get client, you have to set a time slot and someone should book your time slot to talk to you.

Payment is once a month, every 15th via PayPal.

I have no proof to share. I have not tried the site. My goal is to share online opportunity.

Last edited:
What is the minimum payout for listeners and have you received payment? How much time daily do you have to spend to receive payment every month?
I have no experience and payment proof to share.

According to the website, rate per minute is being set up by the expert (you). Minimum is $0.01 per minute. The site did not describe the minimum payout.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Yes, that's right! I saw this site and it got me curious. You listen and get paid! Wow!

How it works​

Step 2. Setup a Profile

Based on the details, in order to get client, you have to set a time slot and someone should book your time slot to talk to you.

I have no proof to share. I have not tried the site. My goal is to share online opportunity.
That is good to know. I will check this site. I am interested in this. Thanks for sharing my friend.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

How it works​

Step 2. Setup a Profile

This is the first time that I will hear something like this. Have you tried it and get paid or do you know of anyone that is paid from the app?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.970
There are gigs on Fiverr where freelancers make money just by listening to others. I have not tried selling such services.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.008
I wonder why all of us are talking about the payment proof when the poster has already said that he doesn't have it. All of us will join it if we see the evidence of the payment.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wonderful app. Nothing one would not experience in this digital period. I don't doubt this app. There are people who are suffering from loneliness. As a result, they don't have someone to share their problems and are ready to pay if they can get. That is why such brokerage app was created.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.008
Wonderful app. Nothing one would not experience in this digital period. I don't doubt this app. There are people who are suffering from loneliness. As a result, they don't have someone to share their problems and are ready to pay if they can get. That is why such a brokerage app was created.

Yes, in today's time when people dont have time to listen to the people such apps/sites will do well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like this kind of platforms. The tasks are unreal and most times, they tire someone out. I prefer paid to post platforms. You would have to make efforts to earn pay.

Back