relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's right! I saw this site and it got me curious. You listen and get paid! Wow!

The name of the app is Listeners.

How it works​

Step 1. Download Listeners

Step 2. Setup a Profile

Step 3. Add Open Time Slots

Step 4. Listen to Others and Get Paid

Based on the details, in order to get client, you have to set a time slot and someone should book your time slot to talk to you.

Payment is once a month, every 15th via PayPal.

I have no proof to share. I have not tried the site. My goal is to share online opportunity.
Better to read reviews about the site, that's quite interesting and new. I will look that up and check if it's also. legit.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's right! I saw this site and it got me curious. You listen and get paid! Wow!

The name of the app is Listeners.

How it works​

Step 1. Download Listeners

Step 2. Setup a Profile

Step 3. Add Open Time Slots

Step 4. Listen to Others and Get Paid

Based on the details, in order to get client, you have to set a time slot and someone should book your time slot to talk to you.

Payment is once a month, every 15th via PayPal.

I have no proof to share. I have not tried the site. My goal is to share online opportunity.
Sites like this may not pay well
Post automatically merged:

I don't like this kind of platforms. The tasks are unreal and most times, they tire someone out. I prefer paid to post platforms. You would have to make efforts to earn pay.
That is it, you will just see that the time spent is not worth it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Have you earned from this app? How much is the minimum payout on it?
Yes, I have earned a total of about 8,500 satoshis in total in about 3 weeks, I know it's not much, but I really don't put any work into it, I just go into the app with my smartphone, I leave the app playing a podcast for an hour while i work in another things on my pc and that's all, I recommend it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Sounds nice, but is this available for all countries to register on? And what do you do after listening? Do you just listen and not say a word? What are the payment methods please.

Based on the information I got, we need to download the app. Make sure that you add your schedule so that they can book you to listen to them. And you will be paid via Paypal. I don't have any proof because I have not tried the app. For now, I don't have time to try other opportunity.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sounds interesting. I am a good listener and if that is a legitimate site, I would like to give it a try. When I have time, I'll do some research to see how it works.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard about the platform but the payment is too low that you would have to be consistent for at least three months before reaching withdrawal threshold. And It could he depressing to listen to people talk about their frustrations.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmm it's definitely wierd way to make money online I never heard that you can just listen to people and make money from it but it's definitely way to make money I guess

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Life is moving at a swift pace and there are many that do like to talk to someone and that's why these sort of jobs exist but I feel they are available in top-tier countries only

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will actually be a very good way for me to earn as there is no harm in listening to what people will say and then get paid for just listening to them without saying anything.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will actually be a very good way for me to earn as there is no harm in listening to what people will say and then get paid for just listening to them without saying anything.
If it is about listening to people, then I think it will be a very good way to earn money, because ordinarily I love to listen to people a lot, listening itself is a skill on itself, so I wouldn't mind getting to earn from listening to people.

Back