puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thinking the idea of having a food truck, makes me wonder where would they get the water that they will be using? Will it also be subjected to sanitary and health permits from different locations especially if it is a roving food truck? How would the tax be fare? Will the income can sustain the daily maintenance and other expenses? I think you can earn from it if you cost your products with high prices.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe they consider all the costs before still going on with the business. Nobody will continue to embark on a business that have more losses than gains

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
Owning a food truck could be a lifetime business if the owner takes care of his business and understanding with his people behind every success.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Running out of business ideas? How about food business? Garments business? Tattoo business?

That's just few of the business ideas in mind.

Is owning a food truck a good business? We all have seen some of them on the street. In the Philippines and India alone, we can see people selling the food they love to prepare.

If we have a food truck or say food cart, we can go to where people are; offices, schools, construction sites and others. If there are no customers, we can move to the next locations. Maybe go to the nearest subdivision, for sure homeowners will be your customers.

However, do you think this will give us good income overtime?
I follow an empanada business here in the Philippines and now they have a new branch and a food truck. Their business is really doing well as they are able to purchase a food truck for their empanada. That is nice because you can move from one place to another where there are many potential customers. So I think it is a good idea

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In urban markets, it is common to find food hawkers pushing carts from one area to another attending to customers in the markets. This has made possible for goods sellers not to leave their stalls for feeding.

I follow an empanada business here in the Philippines and now they have a new branch and a food truck. Their business is really doing well as they are able to purchase a food truck for their empanada. That is nice because you can move from one place to another where there are many potential customers. So I think it is a good idea
Thank you for sharing. So it is indeed helpful to move from one place to another to look for potential customers. Good to know information.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It does help when your business can move from one place to another and you can expect more sales and this is why most have started online ordering

It's popular in the west for many years and slowly finding its feet in Asia and other countries too so is a good business
If they include that avenue too, market their business online, they are hitting birds in one stone. If they deliver to a certain place, they can stay in that same place to sell their goods. Hmmm bright ideas.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If they include that avenue too, market their business online, they are hitting birds in one stone. If they deliver to a certain place, they can stay in that same place to sell their goods. Hmmm bright ideas.
These are good tactics and I see some of these food trucks are doing really well with these practices

These are good tactics and I see some of these food trucks are doing really well with these practices
From my experience back in 2011, the food truck near the office, buildings they don't move. But rather people go to them to buy food. We call them back then jeep not truck. But literally, they were earning that year already. I am not sure if they are still allowed to sell in that part of the city.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Running out of business ideas? How about food business? Garments business? Tattoo business?

That's just few of the business ideas in mind.

Is owning a food truck a good business? We all have seen some of them on the street. In the Philippines and India alone, we can see people selling the food they love to prepare.

If we have a food truck or say food cart, we can go to where people are; offices, schools, construction sites and others. If there are no customers, we can move to the next locations. Maybe go to the nearest subdivision, for sure homeowners will be your customers.

However, do you think this will give us good income overtime?
I see people in the market close to me moving with a refrigerator on a cart. It keeps drinks really cool for them, as a result, they make more money than those who have shops.

I see people in the market close to me moving with a refrigerator on a cart. It keeps drinks really cool for them, as a result, they make more money than those who have shops.
They should put refrigerator on the moving cart in order to store more food. That is important to have for vendors. The best investment for them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Definitely people would always est so be sure that you would make money off this business everyday
Exactly, food is one thing we all cant do without. You could be in a place with over five or seven restaurants in the same place, each restaurants would still make their share of profit for that day.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, food is one thing we all cant do without. You could be in a place with over five or seven restaurants in the same place, each restaurants would still make their share of profit for that day.
You are right and it can even be the same people patronising them. You know some people can eat up to 5 times daily

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's actually a nice business idea if the food truck is at the right place for business
You can't pack a food truck in front of a sophisticated company we all know that no one would patronize you

Back