cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Food is highly needed just like water it is a nice lucrative business idea if the food truck is at the right place for business. you just have to make delicious meals

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
It's actually a nice business idea if the food truck is at the right place for business
You can't pack a food truck in front of a sophisticated company we all know that no one would patronize you
My younger brother proposed this business and I do think that it would be feasible in the countryside. Since my city is the main source of vegetables, we are planning to bring them to different places in the countryside.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Selling food naturally come with high sales this is why it will be good to own a good truck then look for a busy road to station you would sell well

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
These are popular in most countries and are a good way as you can keep food even in a fridge in a truck to sell fresh

Food business is something that can never die because people will always eat no matter whatever is happening which is why for those who are in this line of business will always make sales.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It's slowly gaining popularity in my city too and I always see these trucks staying at a popular place and get more sales.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.500
It's slowly gaining popularity in my city too and I always see these trucks staying at a popular place and get more sales.
Yes exactly, food trucks and food stalls are gradually making quite an impact as far as food businesses are concerned. In the next few years, they could really become an important aspect of the food world, due to their uniqueness.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
The concept of a food truck has recently gained so much attention and it is becoming a very popular business right now. There are many food trucks that could be seen on the roads.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
One of the advantage of owning a food truck is that it is an investment that does not require a huge capital coupled to start and it's a very good and lucrative investment.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It started from West as per my knowledge and slowly moved towards Asia and now we can see different types of food trucks and they are doing good business and no need to pay rent too

Back