Earn From RentAFriend

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
If you like to help other people who need to have a companion doing activities, this is the best time to check this out...

And get paid if a member of the platform hires you. You can earn up to $50 per hour.

At Rent a Friend, the quality of friendship comes first. With its carefully screened user base, this website offers more than just a platform for making new friends. It gives you a cozy environment where you can find friends who are just like you, interested in helpful and non-judgmental as well as non-sexual.

Though the site did not mention how to request payments.

https://rentafriend.com/register/beafriend/ -- this is not a referral link.

You can use the link if you want to be a friend to earn money.

Remember becoming a member is a different thing. If you sign up as a member you need to pay but becoming a friend is 100% free.

This is worldwide.

Question is? ⁉️ ⁉️

Is this legit?

Site claims that they are legit. They are featured on TV and has testimonials.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Its entirely new site plus new type of site which bears a lot of question inside it. There are so many questions here, and analyse it in all aspect as safety comes on priority.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I know of a site where you get to rent someone to just embrace you the whole day like they are a blanket,no strengths attached and has that clear policy on ANTI-DATING.But looking at this too is amazing and quite alot of fun somehow but i woukd not give it a short for now unless yiou can get to make friends with someone whom you are just going to be talkimng about entreprenuership the whole day.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
Pretty much that is sir. I did not include the FAQs here because I have not made a rewrite on them. I hope you understand. You can also check it for more information. For now, that's what I have. Not trying to join the site as a friend because I am not a good companion. Lol

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
I hope this will work for those who searching for friends and to those applying as a friend.

I know it is not safe but for sure the members who need friends are legit ones. Because they need to pay membership to join. And those who wants to apply as friends will benefit from it. If they are good listeners and can talk to strangers, they can earn from it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
I read about this site somewhere. It's very popular in China and Japan where people need companions to share their feeling. I don't like to use it because here in India people have the mentality of robbing a person from such sites, being a stranger, I think a person will always be in danger. I won't dare to try this site. I would prefer to search for someone from my real life than opt for someone from the site whom I may not be knowing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
According to the information I got from the internet, Rentafriend.com is a legit site and not a scam, because the members are willing to pay someone to be their friend. So this is not a dating site, no meetings and physical contact, even more than $ 40 per hour will be paid just to be friends. So Rentafriend.com only acts as a third party that brings together people who need friends with people who are willing to be friends. So that people who need friends will pay through the Rentafriend site and will be forwarded to people who are willing to become friends (clients). Personally I'm very interested in joining this site, either as a member or just as a friend, but I have to learn how it works first.

Back