Earn From RentAFriend

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Most people will hesitate to have a friend with a site, may be here and in other Asian countries where at its top I think it won't be a good deal. Here sometimes a real boy/girlfriend betrays a person how can one trust a stranger? The best part is that a person is registered and has identification saved on the site.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Most people will hesitate to have a friend with a site, may be here and in other Asian countries where at its top I think it won't be a good deal. Here sometimes a real boy/girlfriend betrays a person how can one trust a stranger? The best part is that a person is registered and has identification saved on the site.
I think the site screens the applicants. They should do that to ensure members who are looking to rent a friend will have at least peace of mind who they are with. On the part of the friend, he/she should cautious not to provide personal information like address and mobile number. I think they have dos and don'ts

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Even they dont have dos and don'ts they should not share anything which may land a person in a difficulty. Such sites are risky to use, someone may blackmail you if he/she gets your personal information.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you like to help other people who need to have a companion doing activities, this is the best time to check this out...

And get paid if a member of the platform hires you. You can earn up to $50 per hour.

At Rent a Friend, the quality of friendship comes first. With its carefully screened user base, this website offers more than just a platform for making new friends. It gives you a cozy environment where you can find friends who are just like you, interested in helpful and non-judgmental as well as non-sexual.

Though the site did not mention how to request payments.

https://rentafriend.com/register/beafriend/ -- this is not a referral link.

You can use the link if you want to be a friend to earn money.

Remember becoming a member is a different thing. If you sign up as a member you need to pay but becoming a friend is 100% free.

This is worldwide.

Question is? ⁉️ ⁉️

Is this legit?

Site claims that they are legit. They are featured on TV and has testimonials.
This is my first time seeing or hearing about this site. Give me time to check it out

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I also think so, a member must provide his identity maybe even KYC, but is there anyone who is willing to pay more than $ 50 per hour just to find friends, as a friend to confide in or just a friend to chat via telephone or video call. Besides, maybe we will have difficulties with their English dialect which is not from their native language. I've heard stories of successful people from Japan who became friends, but that's only in one country (Japan)

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Even they dont have dos and don'ts they should not share anything which may land a person in a difficulty. Such sites are risky to use, someone may blackmail you if he/she gets your personal information.
I understand you are worry about them. I think the site owner offer orientation for the new hired friends. In fact members are paying membership fee. They just can't join the site as a member without payment. And in return , owner should provide good service to the members.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Every site does that but still, people scam others. I have always avoided joining such sites where I may get exposed if things go wrong in any case. Living in an orthodox family where such things are not considered good. It is always a matter of fear if people may get to know that I have applied for a friendship on a site. Here such sites are considered for dating and sex. Also, there is no surety that a person who has come as a friend won't ask you to get physical at any point in time. I would like to join the site but would be scared of it.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Every site does that but still, people scam others. I have always avoided joining such sites where I may get exposed if things go wrong in any case. Living in an orthodox family where such things are not considered good. It is always a matter of fear if people may get to know that I have applied for a friendship on a site. Here such sites are considered for dating and sex. Also, there is no surety that a person who has come as a friend won't ask you to get physical at any point in time. I would like to join the site but would be scared of it.
Ah okay. I got your point. And you worry about those. Well, I don't say this in defense to the site. According to the site, it is all about friendship and no other activities. Well, I was in doubt too. Maybe the owner will not assign a male friend to a female member and vice versa. I hope there is like that. Looking at the site's photos, it looks like a dating site at first glance.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I asked you if you are on the site? If you're there I will ask you to meet me.😂
You have to hire me and let's talk for about 30 minutes. My rate is high. Lol. I am yet to join. I think if I join as a friend, I can't do my task because of my offline work. And you know, I sleep at daytime.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not seen how easy to earn from this rentafriend. Though many people have talked about it on social media, none has given complete details how it works.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always try as much as possible to avoid any website that makes these kind of claims because they're mostly scam. Imagine paying $50 per hour.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have not seen how easy to earn from this rentafriend. Though many people have talked about it on social media, none has given complete details how it works.
I have not seen it on any social Media platform. This is my first time hearing about it but I don't think I can do it because the amount that they have promised to pay is too much and it looks like it is not real

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I have not seen it on any social Media platform. This is my first time hearing about it but I don't think I can do it because the amount that they have promised to pay is too much and it looks like it is not real
I am doubtful that there will be lots of people hire or rent a friend and pay a certain amount. I would rather contact my friends online if I cannot go out. And won't pay for a friend.

Back