iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are few people going to Cubao where I buy plants as well. There are lots of stall in the area. They have lots of plants of different varieties but only few go there. There is one stall that sell cheap plants. Others sell it higher. I think I am late collecting plants. I bought 3 pots and repotted them, they are now 9 pots.
Oh. At least, you can prove you are a plantito, and not only a plantito because it's trending. Hehe

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.850
I started to plant this year. When I went home, my garden's yard was full of plants. I asked him if I can have some of his plants and will re-pot it at home. He said he bought some of his plants and propagated some already.

The 25,000 is too much. That is too expensive. Is that for only one potted plant? I am wanting to buy more. I bought one potted plant, and I was able to re-pot two more. So my 1 plant became 3 pots.
Yes, so true in fact that was my post on mylot about prices of the plants. There's a plant worth almost 500 000 I forgot the name of it.

Yes, so true in fact that was my post on mylot about prices of the plants. There's a plant worth almost 500 000 I forgot the name of it.
That's expensive. What type of plant is that?
I only get the ones I can afford. The expensive I bought was 300 for 1 pot but I was able to re-pot and got a total of 3 pots for that purchase.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.850
That's expensive. What type of plant is that?
I only get the ones I can afford. The expensive I bought was 300 for 1 pot but I was able to re-pot and got a total of 3 pots for that purchase.
l will recall it later in Mylot. I posted it 3 years ago with proofs to see. Lotters cannot also believe the price of that's plant.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
In my area selling plant is acceptable business but it is not so profitable, usually people purchase seasonal flowers's plant and rest of the months business remain down.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In Nigeria, the kind of plants you can dedide to offer for sale must be that of veggies type. Not that decorating type. People are resorting into farming.

In Nigeria, the kind of plants you can dedide to offer for sale must be that of veggies type. Not that decorating type. People are resorting into farming.
I want to also plant vegetables in the yard but I have limited space. I hope that when I go back to my province I can do it on our yard.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very lucrative business in my location because a lot of us cook and eat some plants. That's what we eat most of the time
Edible plants are always very lucrative and good if you capitalise on it as a business. But there are others that are not edible but at the same time they are still very valuable and you can make a lot of profit because they serve as ornaments.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.450
Even today, I believe it is a profitable business because more and more people are becoming interested in plant care. They can provide health benefits as well as aesthetic appeal.
I also seen some local celebrities that are so into planting exotic plants. They even spend thousands of money just to have them. The plant sellers will be in a great profit if they have the exotic plants to be sold to plant lovers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.300
Raw Dex
$0.295
Farmers are planning different flowers, veggies and fruits to sell and I know they they make good of the business so still a very good business anyone can indulge in to earn.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling plants is very popular at the height of Covid pandemic. They're getting cheap now. My sister-in-law is one of those who bought plants. She said it's not that profitable anymore.
Selling plants is very profitable in my country. People still buy flower seedlings to plant in their compounds. The seedling sellers line up the Streets with the seedlings in nylons and pots. People stop by to patronize.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
During the beginning of the pandemic, people also started to invest on plants, indoor or outdoor.

Most of my neighbors in our street have plants in the front of their houses.

I have seen signs that say "plants for sale". I started late and have seen prices. Some reasonable, others are too expensive.

Is this a good business opportunity for people who want to start earning from their plants?

I believe that if you can actually find the markets to sell the plants that you have to sell when they are ready to be sold, it's something that you can be able to make money from.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.793
Though i have heard about this kind of business from various places though, but i do not really know how lucrative it is. But i guess if they are people going into it, then it is definitely lucrative.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.850
Util this time, my sister sells lants at a very good price. She panted different varieties of pants n medium and large sizes pots. She always has money from er business. Plants this time are getting expensive too.

Back