I have never heard of this site before.

I commented on one Twitter post yesterday and there were two or three people who followed me and sent me DMs.

I got one that said, click the pinned post, so I did. And learned about SuperPay.Me. It is a site full of survey resources.

Pay withdrawal is as low as $1. I tried one survey, though I know I can't earn from survey. I knew it, after answering many questions, it said I am not qualified to earn from survey.

Have you tried SuperPay.Me?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I commented on one Twitter post yesterday and there were two or three people who followed me and sent me DMs.

I got one that said, click the pinned post, so I did. And learned about SuperPay.Me. It is a site full of survey resources.

Pay withdrawal is as low as $1. I tried one survey, though I know I can't earn from survey. I knew it, after answering many questions, it said I am not qualified to earn from survey.

I know this site because I joined it some time ago. It seems to be legit. Unfortunately, I stopped working on it since the surveys it offers are not available for my country. Hope that surveys are available for your region. You can give it a try. :)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yeah I know about the site years back but since it is a survey site I never tried it because I know I'm hardly qualified for surveys online

Yeah I know about the site years back but since it is a survey site I never tried it because I know I'm hardly qualified for surveys online
I am not qualified for all the sites I have joined. To date, this will be the last survey site that I will try. I will join if it is like CitizenMe app or not join anymore since it is a waste of time for me.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't try survey sites because of the reason you mentioned in the post. Maybe these survey sites are not for Asians, they are for the US, UK and Canada. It's frustrating when you spend your time on the survey and are disqualified after answering few questions.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I remember I have heard about this website years ago but then I came to know many complaints about the website and actually never joined it and since it's a survey website I don't join these websites and even $1 withdrawal is tough for me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670

I am now allergic to surveys. They are only good at their promises but turned out to be broken. I joined many surveys only to fail me. They do not pay and usually, after registering, they just say right away, "sorry, you are not qualified to do the survey. It is an insult. They should clarify their criteria for who could or couldn't do surveys. It is so frustrating when in the middle of the survey info pops up and tell sorry you are not quakidifeid to do the survey. :alien:

I am now allergic to surveys. They are only good at their promises but turned out to be broken. I joined many surveys only to fail me. They do not pay and usually, after registering, they just say right away, "sorry, you are not qualified to do the survey. It is an insult. They should clarify their criteria for who could or couldn't do surveys. It is so frustrating when in the middle of the survey info pops up and tell sorry you are not quakidifeid to do the survey. :alien:
Same experience. So I am not alone with their "sorry" pitch. Well, I guess it is not for us to waste our time on surveys. Will do our best on different sites who want us to work with.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also experience this with survey site, there was a time I was lucky enough to get a survey on Afrisight which worth around $1.30 ,the survey took me about 30 minutes to complete but my balance still remain $0.00. Since then I didn't bother myself with survey sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I also experience this with survey site, there was a time I was lucky enough to get a survey on Afrisight which worth around $1.30 ,the survey took me about 30 minutes to complete but my balance still remain $0.00. Since then I didn't bother myself with survey sites.
They're cheating people. I no longer entertain imvitations to do surveys. They're just using our data for their own benefit.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They're cheating people. I no longer entertain imvitations to do surveys. They're just using our data for their own benefit.
Exactly, they are just ripping people. Afrisite still invited me for another survey of recent, but once bitten twice shy , I I ignore their invitation immediately, I rather spend that 30 minutes on watching funny skits.

stbrians

Complete Stranger
Nov 26, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I hate it when Surveys say you do not qualify after answering some questions. It is dehumanising

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
Exactly, they are just ripping people. Afrisite still invited me for another survey of recent, but once bitten twice shy , I I ignore their invitation immediately, I rather spend that 30 minutes on watching funny skits.
We better spend time IN RIF. Why don't you accept that survey if legit?

Back