Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
I am still searching using the app WikiFX. Have you downloaded this app? There are many good sites presented there.
This is my first time hearing about the application but I will download it now because I am also looking for other paid to post forums that I can work on

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This website has been in existence for a very long period of time and it is a survey site that was not work in my country based on demographics.

Judging from the experience of others in that site, I guess Superpay me, don't super pay at all. ;)
It looks scam to me. I will not trust sites like this Superpayme. It seems that it is not easy to earn money from it. At least with the information I gathered from responses, I am convinced that it is not easy to trust most of the sites.

Citizen me is an app right? Is it surveys too? I joined it before but didn't have stay long as jobs are not available always
Actually, I installed it again. I got €0.01 answering questions. I like the survey on Citizenme. Other than that I don't like other surveys because I am not qualified. I checked CitizenMe again today, it looks like it is not going to give me paid survey.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
They get data free from the people. My experience with the survey sites is not good.
I never like survey sites, they are tricky and just give us hard time answering then after some minutes we will only be told not qualifies to do surveys. They are so disgusting. We better do activities on Mylot. I received my pay this day from Mylot $5,23 hehehe, not bad.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.608
I think, there will be no believers in survey sites because of their bad reputations. They better hire only people from their country. They should make it clear to the applicants.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.800
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never like survey sites, they are tricky and just give us hard time answering then after some minutes we will only be told not qualifies to do surveys. They are so disgusting. We better do activities on Mylot. I received my pay this day from Mylot $5,23 hehehe, not bad.

I never tried survey sites in my 12 years of career online work. Glad to know that you got the payment from mylot, I am still at $3.14 there and I am not active on that site these days.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never heard of this site before.

I commented on one Twitter post yesterday and there were two or three people who followed me and sent me DMs.

I got one that said, click the pinned post, so I did. And learned about SuperPay.Me. It is a site full of survey resources.

Pay withdrawal is as low as $1. I tried one survey, though I know I can't earn from survey. I knew it, after answering many questions, it said I am not qualified to earn from survey.

Have you tried SuperPay.Me?
Been earning from surveys but have yet to know about superpay.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
This website has been in existence for a very long period of time and it is a survey site that was not work in my country based on demographics.
The saddest part of online earning is that there are better platforms that will not let us make money from them because of our location

Back