Earning money is everywhere. I am looking for other earning method and found Foap. It is an app that pays.

There are ways to earn money from this app. Join missions and upload photos on the platform. I just installed the app and uploaded three photos today.

Minimum payout is $5 via PayPal

There is also an option that someone can buy your photos. Minimum is $10 which will be divided into 50/50.

I was disappointed though because the payment takes 30-60 days. I wonder why it takes too long to receive the money?

Anyone posting photos on Foap?

It is hard to apply in Humanatics ,plus I no longer have enough time to do so. In fact, I just visit here when I do not have a class hehehe. In ML every evening for some minutes. I sleep 8 , I'm already sleepy at 8.
I cannot go on ML for longer time now. Because of my work. Plus listening to Humanatic. I hope I can more time to visit ML very very soon.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
The payment in ML is so very slow. It tires me, especially since it is only in the evening that I will be there. I cash out there once every two months hehe.

The payment in ML is so very slow. It tires me, especially since it is only in the evening that I will be there. I cash out there once every two months hehe.
It is slow this month. I don't know why it became so slow. I don't see much activity from friends or maybe I missed their discussions.

Last edited:

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The payment waiting period is too long and not encouraging. Interested members can still go on though. I want to ask what kind of pics can one post to earn? Or is it any kind of pics? And do you earn as soon as you post or any approval to the pics before payment?

The payment waiting period is too long and not encouraging. Interested members can still go on though. I want to ask what kind of pics can one post to earn? Or is it any kind of pics? And do you earn as soon as you post or any approval to the pics before payment?
Based on the photos I have seen posted by users, they are random pics. Nature, outdoors, anything.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$1.000
Earning money is everywhere. I am looking for other earning method and found Foap. It is an app that pays.

There are ways to earn money from this app. Join missions and upload photos on the platform. I just installed the app and uploaded three photos today.

There is also an option that someone can buy your photos. Minimum is $10 which will be divided into 50/50.

I was disappointed though because the payment takes 30-60 days. I wonder why it takes too long to receive the money?

If it is a legit one, it would be great. However, the downside is the payment period.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278

The payment takes longer than expected. I have heard of it before

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really like the idea and it's very easy to make money there but it's not advisable to just release your personal pics to an app that you don't even know what they are doing with your pics. And i can't wait for 60days before receiving my money, that's too long

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I really like the idea and it's very easy to make money there but it's not advisable to just release your personal pics to an app that you don't even know what they are doing with your pics. And i can't wait for 60days before receiving my money, that's too long
Same here. Waiting for three days is discouraging me from joining the platform

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I have seen about this website before but never joined them. With the 3 photos you uploaded. How much did you earn?

Back