Yup, I think that's the way to earn. I am concerned though because the dashboard for balance/bank is not working.

I would like to know if someone here already received payments. I stopped posting photos since I don't have solid evidence. The reason I posted this is to know who are here posting on this app.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.760
Website could make payment manually after verification but the platform could for example let payment approved by moderator to be paid once a week and preventing manual payment as a solution.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup, I think that's the way to earn. I am concerned though because the dashboard for balance/bank is not working.

I would like to know if someone here already received payments. I stopped posting photos since I don't have solid evidence. The reason I posted this is to know who are here posting on this app.
It will be better if you can wait till you've gotten enough evidence.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I have not been lucky with paid to upload photos platform like this and that is why I wouldn't consider joining them.
I have never tried to work on a website like that because I don't think a website will be interested in buying my pictures. Hahaha
That's what I think

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$1.420
I know this app but I have never tried it myself, I also do not know anyone who is using this app to make money. If you want to try any app make sure you can actually use it to make money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
Sounds nice though and would have loved to give it a try, that was what i thought until i saw the payment method was through paypal. I can't make use of paypal from my country.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning money is everywhere. I am looking for other earning method and found Foap. It is an app that pays.

There are ways to earn money from this app. Join missions and upload photos on the platform. I just installed the app and uploaded three photos today.

Minimum payout is $5 via PayPal

There is also an option that someone can buy your photos. Minimum is $10 which will be divided into 50/50.

I was disappointed though because the payment takes 30-60 days. I wonder why it takes too long to receive the money?

Anyone posting photos on Foap?
I have not heard of this app before call foap but one thing for sure is that it takes long for anyone to receive their payout which you said takes up to 60 or 90 days for you to receive which to me is a lot of time for one to have received more than three payments from RIF if one is very active and drops in good contents all the time.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.503
I have never engaged myself with those kind of online money making gigs. However the problem might be that the website does not have a payment proof that can convince someone to them.

Back