Earn money for BROWSING the Internet!

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would like to know more about it and if I like it then I don't mind trying it because I can afford to use my desktop for it
Slice is an extension that will disply ads on your browsers. The ads are not those annoying types. They will appear on Google search, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Wikipedia and more sites, through the form of banner ads. Usually for each ad that I see, I get 1 satoshi. Usually I see 2500-3000 ads by Slice in a month and that gives me about 2800 satoshis. You can cash through Bitcoin Lightning or Paypal ($0.25 + 4% fees). I recommend to withdraw through bitcoin lightning as it has no fees. The bitcoin lightning wallet that is being used is Zebedee, you can try researching on them. You can use the wallet without KYC but it has some limitations. Hope this helps you! Use my link for a bonus. If you register directly through the website, you wouldn't get the bonus. Bonus is $0.10 after you use Slice for 30 days (it will be credited into your account). Cheers šŸ»

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Browsing the internet to earn money is a wonderful idea. I have heard about Slice many times before but I have not tried it yet. Now it is time to give it a try.
I have used CryptoTab for a couple of years. Maybe we should compare notes after you use Slice for a while
Post automatically merged:

Oh, that's great. I cannot use it because I dont have a desk/laptop here. I use my smartphone for online earnings and you mentioned that this site doesn't work on smartphones.
No, but CryptoTab Browser does. They have a specific App for smartphones.
Oh, that's great. I cannot use it because I dont have a desk/laptop here. I use my smartphone for online earnings and you mentioned that this site doesn't work on smartphones.
Look up RicAngelo and ask him for his link.

Last edited:

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I once heard about slice on this forum. However I have never shown any interest in joining any of these type of earning online means due to the nature of their slow earning

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once heard about slice on this forum. However I have never shown any interest in joining any of these type of earning online means due to the nature of their slow earning
Slow earnings is better than NO Earnings, isn't it? But the real trick is to take those slow earnings and buy Revenue Sharing Shares with them and watch them explode over the next few months. In eight months I turned a handfull of Free Satoshi from a Faucet into over a Million Satoshi oaying me 8,000 Satoshi a day for free.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If you like to watch YouTube or surf the internet, why not make money through it? Slice is an application that pays you for looking at advertisements that you usually do on the internet!

Slice will show ads that are not intrusive on your browser and each time they are shown to you, you get paid in the form of "Slices ".

Slices can be reedemed for Paypal Cash, Cryptocurrency or Gift Cards! Furthermore, you do not need to download any application or software. Just install their extension onto your browser and you can start earning. Please take note that Slice is currently only available on PC and Laptop, it will not work on your smartphone. Browsers that support Slice include Google Chrome, Morzilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, as well as Brave browser!

That means you get FREE Satoshis for just Browsing the Internet!!! :eek:

Sign up using my link and get 100 Slices when you have been active on Slice for more than 30 days! (free money, without any effort at all.) https://addslice.com/?crew=Tr3Sg
That is very nice. I think I can make use of it on my computer. Thanks for sharing.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Slice is an extension that will disply ads on your browsers. The ads are not those annoying types. They will appear on Google search, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Wikipedia and more sites, through the form of banner ads. Usually for each ad that I see, I get 1 satoshi. Usually I see 2500-3000 ads by Slice in a month and that gives me about 2800 satoshis. You can cash through Bitcoin Lightning or Paypal ($0.25 + 4% fees). I recommend to withdraw through bitcoin lightning as it has no fees. The bitcoin lightning wallet that is being used is Zebedee, you can try researching on them. You can use the wallet without KYC but it has some limitations. Hope this helps you! Use my link for a bonus. If you register directly through the website, you wouldn't get the bonus. Bonus is $0.10 after you use Slice for 30 days (it will be credited into your account). Cheers šŸ»
Thanks for the explanation. I'll think about it and will let you know and will ask you about your referral

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used CryptoTab for a couple of years. Maybe we should compare notes after you use Slice for a while
Post automatically merged:

No, but CryptoTab Browser does. They have a specific App for smartphones.

Look up RicAngelo and ask him for his link.
Of course. It is nice to exchange news and comments about a certain site or app. :)

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It would be nice to be able to make money by just surfing the web though. Some time back i came across a browser that claim to reward you with crypto currency for surfing the internet.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds good lol I'm not a huge fan of these sites but for some it can earn some cash online wich is always super great I won't join because I don't like earning with my PC

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sounds good lol I'm not a huge fan of these sites but for some it can earn some cash online wich is always super great I won't join because I don't like earning with my PC
I am also not a fan of them. It will take a long time before you can make money on them. For example, a friend told me that she made just $2 for a whole month on brave browser

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
With the chrome slice extension, it is possible to just earn from browsing normally on Google Chrome. Brave browser also has brave rewards that one can leverage on. But it would take like a year to reach threshold.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I started use addslice on two my browers. Stats is littel weird. On one place it show earnings per day but on main board are values like in first day. We will see after 20 days when some more options are activated.

Back